WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The world cup this year was evenly matched. At least the playoffs part, look at how many games went the extra time or even penalties. The NFL rarely has that many overtimes.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
BTW, who thought it was a good idea after these players are running for fucking ever to make them go up stairs to collect their rewards?
They're world class athletes not baseball players.

@lendarios: what? They're 2 completely different sports.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lol at the brazilian president. She is going to lose reelection because the world cup fuckup.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Argentina and Germany have a friendly match coming up in 7 weeks.

Szlia

There are four awards: best keeper, best player, best scorer and best youngster. Scorer and youngster could not be awarded in person, so I am sure the vote for keeper and player were slanted toward players that took part in the final. Giving Neuer an award is fine even if the likes of Ochoa or Navas (or Howard!) were also impressive. Giving an award to Messi is a bit odd, but it's true that he has been the providential man in more than one occasion, scoring or helping to score very late against Iran or Switzerland. The winner probably should have been Robben, but at least it was not given to Neymar...

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Congrats Germany, well deserved. Now let's make everyone walk up a huge flight of stairs.
in the past,they would biuld a stage in the middle of the field and the players would receive the cup there.
but those fat fucks of FIFA other Vips want to be near the players and of course they wont come down from the tribune.
same shit happens in the Champions League....sad
frown.png

Szlia

It's Platini that pushed for that. The idea is to have the players among the crowd and to allow the winners to make a guard of honor for the losers (customary in rugby).

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's Platini that pushed for that. The idea is to have the players among the crowd and to allow the winners to make a guard of honor for the losers (customary in rugby).
Among the crowd!?!?uefa bastards and vips?
the trophy mus be lifted on a football pitch,not on a tribune.
platini...what else?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not a single mention of Nazi the entire game and post game! I'm proud of you all
wink.png

I really think Schweini should have yanked that fucking iPad on the way down, though.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, this sounds really stupid, also they weren't they aren't in the crowd when they are blocked off from it. Also, fuck the losers, get off my field losers.