WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Neki

Molten Core Raider
They just found this in Suarez's room

resize

darkseid_sl

shitlord
James Rodriguez will probably not be sold after this tournament, because he went for silly money to Monaco only last year. But, he definitely deserves to be playing in a more competitive league than League 1.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
I picked the Netherlands going through to the next round under my other posting personality. Does that make me an official sports smart guy?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
smile.png
are you in or not?
I don't really see any profile on your profile that I could use for some mischief. You don't post in the Politics thread, or the General forum in general
smile.png

When I win, I won't really be getting anything out of it.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't remember claiming we'll win the game tomorrow... I said we're not going to sit it out for a draw that will make both teams advance after Gijon. You know what happened there?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Roy must love Suarez at this point. Worst WC showing ever and the Brit tabloids are all Suarez and nothing else. Amazingly enough the Italians barely say anything about it instead just saying their team is shit. Since FIFA and the English FA hate each other hopefully they just pin a medal on him and move on.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I've just realised something whilst watching this Argentina match...

Where is Tevez?

Is he not good enough to get in the team? Surely he would be better than Higuain.