World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Slightly related, but re-reading this just triggered me thinking about doing battlegrounds a few weeks ago a hunter just spammed concussive shot on me so I was just running around the middle of nowhere, dazed at 50% movespeed for like 4 minutes straight until I finally got someone to help me

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
I never trust Blizzard anymore. They seem to often try and 'sneak' changes in without informing people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Honestly it's kind of sad. Thanks to Team Ion's war on fun, everyone just assumes changes like this are intentional.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Maybe it was and they had a bunch of cancelled subs overnight, and Big Daddy Kotick rang up and said hey faggots what's happening to my fucking money.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
oh fuck yeah bud

I like mounts as much as the next guy and I have to admit some of the ones in 8.2 look fucking cool but at the same time stop with the fucking mounts already. Everytime they ass blast out 423423 new mounts they devalue all the others again and again.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'd argue an extremely unique crab mount doesn't devalue anything but actually makes it wantable.

We're not playing the game you want to be playing, unless they remove about 400 mounts it doesn't matter. They may as well actually add good mounts from ingame means,

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Mounts are like presents for spoiled kids on Christmas morning. Open the gift > toss it into the pile with all the rest of shit that will never be used. A large part of why I gave up on the game was that I looked at my mounts one day and put some effort into figuring out how many hours of my life were spent grinding to get some of them, and were never actually used once I got them.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
That's simple, steam should just stop releasing games so the games they have on are actually interesting. ez solve

Or maybe they could release 10 different variations of the games already out there and people will buy them again.

• 1Worf

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here's a novel concept, if you don't give a shit about the mounts just don't go after them.