World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well that's the question. I'm going to re-spec and see what my healer can handle.
Locked out of all mythics this week. May respect dmg for random heroic I run a day for arti power. Will see how far I can get my dps up. Sitting around 110-130k on boss fights (depends on the boss obviously).

joz123

Potato del Grande
Got my second legendary earlier this morning and its the boots that make instant cast spells have a chance to make casting time spells instant which is pretty shit for afflic lock lol.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
I am not sure if this is happening to anyone else but it's currently happening to me. I am not seeing any new missions in my Class Hall today. Blue posted a workaround but I haven't had a chance to try yet since I am still at work.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749087820?page=7#post-126

Folks,

This is something you can try.

Just heard this from someone that said it worked - and it's still be looked into.

If you have a follower with a really high ilevel, try deactivating them and putting a lower one in.

Fully relog.

See if that helps.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
On this topic. What missions do you guys do? I'm only running ones that give items to raise companions ilvl right now and trying to use them evenly across all mine. Will need 3 ilvl850 guys for kharazan attunement according to wowhead.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I go for follower ilvl and follower experience ones the most then artifact power then quests (because they are up for like 3 days or something). I poured all the ilvl in to one follower. Now that he is 850 I see a lot more quests and there are a lot more that are 3000xp per follower instead of 1500xp per follower. I only do like 2-3 quests at a time though so I am probably not maximizing my effort.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
How do the seer chests work in the withered training shit? I've had the seer for a week and never seen one of the chests

Last night was my first run since getting the Seer, and I couldn't see the hidden chests either. They're supposed to look like this:

GxvSh1N.jpg

Do you have the Starcaller yet? I don't yet but I'm wondering if it's bugged and he's the one that can see chests. Or maybe it's just bugged period.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I go for follower ilvl and follower experience ones the most then artifact power then quests (because they are up for like 3 days or something). I poured all the ilvl in to one follower. Now that he is 850 I see a lot more quests and there are a lot more that are 3000xp per follower instead of 1500xp per follower. I only do like 2-3 quests at a time though so I am probably not maximizing my effort.

There was a hotfix yesterday that increased follower exp and the number of missions offered.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Do you have the Starcaller yet? I don't yet but I'm wondering if it's bugged and he's the one that can see chests. Or maybe it's just bugged period.

So um I'm reading more about this and I guess it's bugged right now, apparently people without the Seer can see the hidden chests and people with the Seer can't.

If you don't have the Seer yet I'd take advantage of this and grab the hidden +25% damage and HP chests while you can.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Just cause no one else has posted it yet:

Capture.PNG

It has also warforged for everyone I have seen get it. I see you Blizz devs

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looks like they are reseting World Quests yet again.

"
Hi all - Quick update on this:

We will be applying a hotfix with the next maintenance that may result in various World Quest rewards resetting. If there are any rewards that you may want, we recommend that you complete these World Quests ASAP to avoid missing out on them!

Note: The next maintenance is scheduled for Friday, September 16th beginning at 5:00 AM (PDT)."

Recent World Quest Changes - MMO-Champion BlueTracker

Madsapper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Guessing too many people hitting 830+ without stepping into a dungeon. Hotfix will be less gear quests overall and what you do get will be at your current ilvl instead of 5-10 higher with maybe once a week a quest for something 5 higher. Something about they didn't foresee the number of people who would do quests with decent upgrades and how wq's are supposed to be a supplement/side grade not a means to an end. Hope I'm wrong.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Hotfixes: September 15 - WoW

"Identified and fixed an issue that could cause Legion legendary items to drop more frequently than intended if a player had already received their first legendary."

Brilliant.
My guess: they flipped the "boost people's chance for their first legendary" so that it triggered if you had one instead of if you had none.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Guessing too many people hitting 830+ without stepping into a dungeon. Hotfix will be less gear quests overall and what you do get will be at your current ilvl instead of 5-10 higher with maybe once a week a quest for something 5 higher. Something about they didn't foresee the number of people who would do quests with decent upgrades and how wq's are supposed to be a supplement/side grade not a means to an end. Hope I'm wrong.
Not so sure. I'm guessing that heroics are no longer a primary entry point, normal Mythics are.

However, I could see them reducing the number of item WQ, given that your daily chest now has an item in it (albeit one that is absolutely random and not linked to your ilvl).