World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We will see if makes it through testing, but Galactic Guardian on PTI 7.1 now gives 10 rage instead of 15 but also increases the direct damage 300%.
It was a jab at fffyyytrf for saying he doesn't use IF/mark. Swipe is more DPS than moonfire, but 15 rage from GG moonfire is much better for keeping IF uptime near 100%.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
It was a jab at fffyyytrf for saying he doesn't use IF/mark. Swipe is more DPS than moonfire, but 15 rage from GG moonfire is much better for keeping IF uptime near 100%.
This would've been so much better if you took a "swipe" at him instead...

Question for all of you. I'm in a place now where I can start to level an ult. Out of druid,monk,dk or rogue which had a really good story line to follow for their campaign?
As to the damage numbers you guys are throwing around, outside of a rogue and a monk I haven't seen anyone break 200k on a single target boss without lust. Best I've pulled on a sp is 180...

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This would've been so much better if you took a "swipe" at him instead...

Question for all of you. I'm in a place now where I can start to level an ult. Out of druid,monk,dk or rogue which had a really good story line to follow for their campaign?
As to the damage numbers you guys are throwing around, outside of a rogue and a monk I haven't seen anyone break 200k on a single target boss without lust. Best I've pulled on a sp is 180...
Brewbone (enh shm) consistently pulls well over 200k on single targets in our mythic group. Druid campaign is pretty cool, plus you have access to any role, melee dps, range dps, tank, healer, which is a plus.

Malkav

French Madman
On another note anyone got lucky to get a legendary item? I know some people already have two of them.

As I posted earlier, I got Sephuz's Secret in my Emissary bag yesterday.

Was kinda disappointed in a way, because as a Vengeance DH loss of control effects are not something I apply on a regular basis...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya I'm leveling arms warrior next - I can't stand the artifact though, think they let themselves down with the warrior ones.

Needless

Toe Sucker

Ranking on what's the easiest to hardest. Whatever lol

Highest trash DPS i've seen was a lock doing 1m+, i was only doing like 650k as an outlaw rogue lol. This is the trash in vaults before the first boss where you have like 10 mobs clumped up

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Guy in my guild on his 2nd legendary and ive all but given up at this point - stuck at 845 for now - wanted 850 by raids but seeming less likely.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I was able to get 1.2 million dps on trash once. I used Ravager, battle cry and then used my prot artifact ability on a pack of trash. The numbers quickly added up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Brewmaster is pretty much all AOE too. I take DPS numbers with a grain of salt.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
848 equiped/849 total, i cant get a god damn iron relic to drop above 825 but i have like 30 sets of 840-850 leg plates and god damn shoulder pads.

finally got a tank trinket to drop last night and its probably one of the worst ones (ember from 2nd boss in BRH) i have 2 more mythics to run this week =/

also, fuck violent hold trying to farm any boss in there is useless with random bosses (per week) and a 1 shot at a mythic item.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah VH is pretty poorly designed, not sure why its not randomized in its entirety but seems blizz dropped the ball on that - being sent in there at random is terrible.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
SimC always says to not take the overall dps list too seriously because boss fights are not training dummies. But just by class, it's a 1.35x advantage single target - I'd like to see that tighten up into the sub 20% range. Also, look how large the RNG swing is for arms, shadow and whoa outlaw. (248k-409k... ho-ree-fuk?) I can hear it already "warcraftlogs #1 says you should be doing 980k! Why can't you pop a 6x RTB twelves times in a row like Blazeit420xxx?!"

Oh, and get used to installing the simc addon and keeping simcraft up to date just to figure out what fucking trinket to wear.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm at 832 on my Vengeance DH, haven't done a single heroic or mythic yet. I'm not done with Suramar, stuck faction grinding at this point around 6000/12000.

I got the quest in my Hall to do Mythic dungeons, so might start doing them to complete that quest.

I'm also working on Inscription which is at 750 or so, herbalism at over 500 something. Started doing archeology and fishing, will start on cooking soon.

My Monk is 110, way behind on his class order hall quests, still has Stormheim and Suramar to do. Also doing all the crafting on him too.

I'm not sure dealing with Mythic at this point in a PUG is something I want to do since I have still lots of things to keep me busy. Getting higher iLevel just for the sake of it is not really my thing...not raiding except LFR when that comes out, and then pretty much only to see the content and storyline at least once.

Still having fun, debating between shadowpriest, frost mage or beastmaster hunter of affliction warlock next.:)

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
LFR stuff is still only 850+, i wouldn't sweat it with doing mythics right now if you dont plan on being knee deep in EN next tuesday, especially if you are enjoying alts and still have stuff to do.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Are they doing the thing with LFR where it doesn't come for 2 weeks after the raid is out again?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i think its normals on the 20th, heroics the 27th, and lfr the following week.

What does everyone think about all the datamined 7.1 content spilling out?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That difference between Arms and Fury pisses me off so bad, I love Fury way to much and I really don't want to be pigeon holed into playing arms.