World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So is there a chance the Warfront can Warforge to something past 340? Right now I did it once (got boots...yay?) and dunno if I should bother ever doing it again.
I got a 370 wrist titanforge, so yeah. Mind you, the helm, shoulders and chest are restricted from forging.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
My filthy alliance scum got a 375 belt from the weekly quest... and then did another warfront and got a 340 belt that titanforged to 375 and the exact same stats. /feelsbadman.gif

Am I missing something or is there nothing new for Brewfest this year, other than if a 335 trinket is still somehow an upgrade for you?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
My shaman got 390 legs from the quest and my cursed for loot druid got a 370 cloak. I actually got azerite shoulders on my druid though which replace my last 325 piece so that was nice.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
You know what is odd this expansion is that Ion said the titan forge shit would be toned down and not happen nearly as often. Not only was that a lie, but the weirder part is all this titanforge gear honestly feels like shit. Getting a 370-385+ piece really gives you a who fucking cares feeling inside. There was a point in this games historu when getting items felt good..

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
expulsom is aids, just scrapped 2.2k leather and bone to get 40 expulsom.

I've got like 200 Expulsom. What do you use it on? Just buy greens for 50-75g whenever you see them, particularly weapons. Crafted gear seems to give by far the worst rate of Expulsom.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i use it for crafted 385 gear, you can buy 200 leather for 800g and 200 bone for around 2k, so 2800g gives me around 33 items to scrap.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I just ragequit mid m+ and decided I'm retiring the holy paladin

monk healer it is boys
or shaman when they buff it

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
i use it for crafted 385 gear, you can buy 200 leather for 800g and 200 bone for around 2k, so 2800g gives me around 33 items to scrap.

That seems terrible tbo with crafted Expulsom rates, particularly when you can snag weapons for as low as 40g sometimes. Seriously spend your next 2800 gold on level 120 greens that are 100g or lower, and have a nose for weapons, and compare your Expulsom numbers and I don't think you'll go back to crafted stuff.

monk healer it is boys

The best Paladin healer right now is a DPS off healer lmao. Really though, I love having Paladin off heals.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
You can keep the profession reagents in your reagent bank now and use them from anywhere. I just buy like 1200 flour or whatever and until that runs out I don't need to visit the vendor anymore.

I also didn't play during WoD or Legion during the gold fountain fase and have like 200k gold total, most of which I got from levelling 100-120.

Reagent bank is full. Other bank is also full. Void Storage is full.

I'm like 2000 rep from that fucker and for the life of me can't go back to that area to finish it off...

You know you can go to east pandaria and finish that off in about 8 eggs, right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm

monk healer it is boys

Monk is good but don't expect miracles, i done something simliar but now play both MW and Holy depending on my mood and honeslty MW is better at saving peoples arse when they fuck up but Holy is still damn strong only down side is when CD's are off and shit hitting the fan you feel like a fish out of water, but with BoV on a short CD it don't happen but as you learn the dungons and understand when the damage is going to happen then then a holy paladin is great

xzi

Mouthbreather
Paladin isn't bad for numbers. Though it is slightly annoying devotion aura (20% flat dmg reduction when cooldown) doesn't count towards HPS so retards that only look at logs completely ignore that. But that's not really an issue, just a minor gripe. It's still very strong. It's a solid go-to especially for m+.

But I don't care how it performs, I'm fucking bored of holy and I'm extremely disappointed at what they did to the spec ever since prepatch. We didn't even lose all that much but it just feels like shit to play compared to like 3 months ago where it was very active and more then 2 of your spells were useful. (not counting blessings, although freedom being nerfed + mount being nerfed is also fucking DUMB)

I never thought I'd see the day where I enjoyed ret more than healing. You can ask people in FOH, I did nothing but complain about ret for like a year every time I had to play it, and I'd rather play this shit than heal until they decide what the fuck they want to do with the class.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Avenging Crusader is a fun playstyle but it makes the rest of the spec not make any fucking sense at all. Do you want me to be a close range battle healer? I would absolutely LOVE for that to happen! A melee version of a disc priest! but instead they have a mastery based on how close you are to allies with a toolset designed for spot healing, with the additional bonus of taking away our extra hp + armor from legion so we're slightly less viable in melee.

You know what I want?
I want the Warrior Priest from Warhammer Online where I hit things with a big fuckin retard hammer and it heals and buffs. Instead I'm a scuffed priest with less single target and less aoe healing.

Anyways it's still my main but if I heal one more god damn day on this character I'm going to lose my mind. Prot is god though o_O

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You know what is odd this expansion is that Ion said the titan forge shit would be toned down and not happen nearly as often.
Statistically, that's true, since you have 3 pieces that don't forge (azerite), and 1/2 that can only warforge (weapons). So you have less titanforges than previously...

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Statistically, that's true, since you have 3 pieces that don't forge (azerite), and 1/2 that can only warforge (weapons). So you have less titanforges than previously...
Didnt have weapons last xpack so weapons dont reduce the probability.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Do you want me to be a close range battle healer? I would absolutely LOVE for that to happen! A melee version of a disc priest!

We already had that with fistweaving monks, but something something class fantasy. Basically "fuck you, we don't want to balance that shit, that would be real work."