World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Can you put a price on convenience? The answer is yes. 5 million gold.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any idea as to when 8.1 is released? Wasn't a fan of 7.3.5 or BFA so cancelled and got a refund. But I still would like to give WoW a go again if they make enough changes.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I've never, ever understood the obsession with mounts, where you might use one to brag for a week and then get bored of it. And then you're onto the next and you probably never see that one again. At least with rare battle pets, you use them in battles.

Wonder if it'll go back down. I can probably do Tol Dagor in my sleep now. I'm beginning to think certain weapons won't drop unless they are in your weekly chest. I have seen weapons drop in dungeons, so I know they do drop, but apparently not for me. 40+ runs with 0 weapons? Really? If it wasn't for emmissary quests I'd be on 325 weapons right now.

I main an arms warrior and I'm in the same boat as you. It's depressing to do run after run and not get a weapon.

I think I screwed up doing an LFR just for laughs so I could watch pugs try some of the bosses, and I got a 340 Khor from Taloc. Game probably thinks it did me a favor and I'm not gonna get shit for a while after this.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I got a 345 upgrade from 340 for my prot weapon yesterday and I'm pretty sure that's the only weapon I'll see for weeks.

And it has crit on it, too. /spit

Argarth

On the verandah
HOT!
====
1537458331617.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Think they give us a use for Hydrocores in 8.1? Like turning them into expulsom?

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would be nice if the WQ would let you pick a weapon when it finally decides to give you one. EU servers had a 345 weapon from WQ emissary today, got a polearm for my MM hunter and a 2-handed mace for my prot paladin. Yay.

The conquest point reward does let you pick a weapon for your spec btw, even if it only shows you one in the BG window.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Some players apprently have no sense of spacial awareness. I had peoole constantly pulling mobs which they can't seem to walk by or casters backing up into them. I don't know if they were trolling or they are just that bad. I've tanked and pulled Freehold and Motherlode so many times I know which mobs to kill. It was not once or twice but seems like every other pull we had extra mobs.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Would be nice if the WQ would let you pick a weapon when it finally decides to give you one. EU servers had a 345 weapon from WQ emissary today, got a polearm for my MM hunter and a 2-handed mace for my prot paladin. Yay.

The conquest point reward does let you pick a weapon for your spec btw, even if it only shows you one in the BG window.

what does a prot pally need a 2H for?

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frost Dks have the same problem. The few WQ / Emissary that do,give a weapon always seem to give 2 handers for blood and unholy. Not only do you need a 1 hander for frost, you need 2 of the rare fuckers. One of my weps is my lowest piece of gear by 50+ item levels. I know if I buy one they will drop from the next instance I do

Really poor itemization it seems

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Do you even enjoy the game?

Because some of you sure sound like you dont

I haven't lately, no. As soon as I broke my own golden rule, which was stupid of me. I have an addictive personality though so once I went down that hole I couldn't get out "until I got those weapons." (which I haven't yet). Which is the same trap we all fall into I think. "I'll log off when... I'll be done when...." Never fall into that damn trap.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I got a pvp chest reward of a 370 2hb staff for my resto shaman. A shaman I pvp with 100% of the time I'm on him. How did that make it through testing?

Gear is not hard to get, but don't reward me with great items I have no use for.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I got a pvp chest reward of a 370 2hb staff for my resto shaman. A shaman I pvp with 100% of the time I'm on him. How did that make it through testing?

Gear is not hard to get, but don't reward me with great items I have no use for.

I know two-handed axes and maces tend to be better but a staff's not too bad.

shaman.png

• 1Like