World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
The more I see of these streamers, the more I like this entire plan. The salt generated from ganking streamers all day is starting to sound pretty appealing.

Plus, are all those guys rolling warrior just about? Warrior is practically helpless vs gankers while leveling. You routinely get down to 50% hp while out questing and killing, and 1 rogue or hunter or mage just wrecks you from range or stealth before you even know they're there. The salt will be GLORIOUS

I like a few streamers but it would be hilarious to just be a complete infamous dick.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah the huntard range is what 40 yards or so, the range of warrior dash skill is like 20 yards? Easy to kite. But I remember the PvP was all set up like paper rock cissor. Everyone had a weakness to some other class.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I like a few streamers but it would be hilarious to just be a complete infamous dick.

I kinda hope the streamers all go horde, so I could roll NE hunter and shadowmeld snipe people.

I'm torn, I think hunter is better for stuff like mass BG pvp since you just wreck any clothies, but mage has the hilarious AP + POM + trinket + pyro shenanigans you can pull off.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Yeah the huntard range is what 40 yards or so, the range of warrior dash skill is like 20 yards? Easy to kite. But I remember the PvP was all set up like paper rock cissor. Everyone had a weakness to some other class.

Kinda. Warrior was pretty terrible 1v1 unless you outgeared the other guy by quite a bit. So questing and leveling solo you were pretty much a free kill.
Where it shined is if you had a pocket healer, then you were an unstoppable killing machine more than just about any other class.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I kinda hope the streamers all go horde, so I could roll NE hunter and shadowmeld snipe people.

I'm torn, I think hunter is better for stuff like mass BG pvp since you just wreck any clothies, but mage has the hilarious AP + POM + trinket + pyro shenanigans you can pull off.

Dude, I think I said this before but my first ever mount was bought because I sold mage food lol

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know you could probably get a decent following if you played a super dick rogue to camp the shit out of streamers. Or a decent geared mage and PoM+Pyro these chumps.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The more I see of these streamers, the more I like this entire plan. The salt generated from ganking streamers all day is starting to sound pretty appealing.

Plus, are all those guys rolling warrior just about? Warrior is practically helpless vs gankers while leveling. You routinely get down to 50% hp while out questing and killing, and 1 rogue or hunter or mage just wrecks you from range or stealth before you even know they're there. The salt will be GLORIOUS

This will likely get you banned nowadays if you keep at it. And the popular streamers are going to have gaggles of people around them, with the most popular causing thousand+ person long queues on top of heavy faction inbalance in their favour, provided they're sticking with the old server setup (I haven't bothered looking)

• 1WTF

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Just checked 15 minutes ago and got in. Rolled an Orc Warlock.

There are a LOT of level 1's running around the valley of trials so check if you got in.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Click on the Region/Account box right above the Play button on the Bnet launcher. If you're in, it'll show up as an option.

I have had an active sub on and off for the years. I subbed at the start of BFA, cancelled for a few months, and came back about 3 months ago.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's far and above anything BfA was getting.
Everyone who wants to play BFA can play BFA. Everyone who wants to check Classic... must wait until the gods of chance enable your beta access.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IMO its inneficient to level with more than duo, especially doing quests and shit. Grinding, yeah I agreee group up, but questing was always better with one or two. There is just not enough bear asses to go around for a group. And quest drops are not shared.
Let's not forget that even in classic, non-elite mobs were such easy pushovers that in a group of 4 sometimes people didn't even get hits in before face down ass up.

Did anyone without an active sub here get into the beta?

Last edited:

rad

Lord of Guk
The consensus is that private servers have more armour on raid bosses than official, so stuff will die even quicker

Truth is they really don't know. My understanding is private servers standardized a lot of it. They expect 'classic' to have a larger variance per raid target, so we'll have to see.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know you could probably get a decent following if you played a super dick rogue to camp the shit out of streamers. Or a decent geared mage and PoM+Pyro these chumps.

You're not gonna camp the shit out of anything with sharding-layering everywhere.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dude, I think I said this before but my first ever mount was bought because I sold mage food lol
I scammed people.

There was some sort of ether trash or low level crafting reagent that had the same icon as a high level crafting reagent. I want to say it was some sort of Pearl vs Righteous Orb.

So you mail people like a Nigerian scammer "Hey here is the Righteous Orb you asked for" with a Cash on Delivery amount of something like 50g. Righteous Orbs were worth something like 100g as an endgame enchanting reagent so people would take the bait.

Enough people fell for it that I got the epic mount.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users