World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I hit 60 on my first character in around 4-5 days /played as well.

Did 1.12 have the extra quest hubs in places like Felwood or did that come later? Really the only portion of the game where you start running out of quests is around the 56-58 mark if it's before they added the additional high level area hubs. After that you didn't need to grind at all.

And with all the extra knowledge around nowadays it should be faster.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The days of raiding every night for progression are over.

Private server guilds have 1-2 assigned raid "nights". MC/BWL can be done in two hours, AQ40 in under 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Trust me, the market is still there if someone produced something that was fresh, good, and complete.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The days of raiding every night for progression are over.

Private server guilds have 1-2 assigned raid "nights". MC/BWL can be done in two hours, AQ40 in under 2.

I think you underestimate the number of retards there will be in a regular guild.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The consensus is that private servers have more armour on raid bosses than official, so stuff will die even quicker

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Christ.... Asmongold hit 100k viewers during his stream today.
He stated his monthly sub count. 12,500 sub at tier1 so far this month. That's 42k he's taking in this month. I seriously need to reevaluate my life.
Edit: my bad meant to say tier 3 instead of tier 1 sub.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
He stated his monthly sub count. 12,500 sub at tier1 so far this month. That's 42k he's taking in this month. I seriously need to reevaluate my life.

I mean he got like 2-3k more subs just for running deadmines. The sheer amount of money some people get on twitch is mind blowing, don't forget that for every Asmond there is like 99,000 kids with 1 viewer.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asmon has turned into the guy everyone goes to when something happens in WoW. He just blows up in viewers, and I'm sure Blizzard wishes he wasn't either. Overwatch could use someone like Asmon, but that game has stagnated to the point that it doesn't have any core high-viewer count streamers anymore except for XQC.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Asmon has turned into the guy everyone goes to when something happens in WoW. He just blows up in viewers, and I'm sure Blizzard wishes he wasn't either. Overwatch could use someone like Asmon, but that game has stagnated to the point that it doesn't have any core high-viewer count streamers anymore except for XQC.

Yeah it's should come at no surprise that corporate types hate gamers like Asmond of even xQc and shit. Thing is they are real gamer types and act that way even Ninja before he got as much fame as he currently has was calling people faggot retards and losing his fucking shit telling people to kill themselves. People want to watch real people acting like themselves no corporate fuckbois.

It's similar with Pewdiepie and YouTube and how much they avoid promoting him.

• 1Like

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I was watching some 'Classicast' youtube videos because they had some interesting guests on. Asmond casually mentioned that his mother bought his first flying mount for him. I immediately asked myself why was I watching this guy

• 1Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was watching some 'Classicast' youtube videos because they had some interesting guests on. Asmond casually mentioned that his mother bought his first flying mount for him. I immediately asked myself why was I watching this guy

His parents paid for his sub until recently too. lol

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm going alliance so I can play with streamers because all my friends will quit in 6 days

unless I don't get into any guilds then I'm going horde and ganking streamers

The more I see of these streamers, the more I like this entire plan. The salt generated from ganking streamers all day is starting to sound pretty appealing.

Plus, are all those guys rolling warrior just about? Warrior is practically helpless vs gankers while leveling. You routinely get down to 50% hp while out questing and killing, and 1 rogue or hunter or mage just wrecks you from range or stealth before you even know they're there. The salt will be GLORIOUS

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users