World of Warcraft: Classic

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Nobody on private servers is soloing for Hoj

They do group "lava runs" which involves jumping on lava to get to specific bosses, this is for HOJ and Ironfoe
Yeah we did these a lot on ED until it wasn't worth going for Ironfoe anymore. These conversations are getting me too ready for this three months in advance. Gonna start planning my leveling path soon more than likely. Will likely play from work since that will be the beginning of the slow season.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I will never play a rogue again. I played a Shadow Priest on something called Rebirth and had just farmed up the important enchanter recipes when I found out the mods were giving free Epic mounts to people they liked, so I quit.

It was fun though, so definitely going priest again.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So they sent me the email for the stress test at 10:30 EST last night but it never showed up on my launcher. Feels bad.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

Dw I'm not subbed either. I /did/ install the game though. 3 months early. For no reason. I may have a problem.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They probably had server mergers since he last played and that's what they do when that happens so there are no name collisions.

xzi

Mouthbreather
They also did make it so if you haven't logged onto your character (I think it's actually account?) for a long period of time they will take release your name back into the wild.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Is there any way to check when your character was created? I think I have a few that were created in the first week of WOW release back in the day.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I guess I will go on and install as well. Wonder how my laptop will run WoW, should be fine I imagine.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know if there's any incentive to using an older account when subbing for Classic? I guess I would have to track mine down.