World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah dude, that server is aids. And it does not get better either. In fact it gets worse. Somehow I managed to get to lv 15 but most of the quest areas are camped to shit. I guess everyone is itching to play some classic now. If only blizzard capitalized on this shit while its the hotness.

If only people have been asking for this for years.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm cozy in Teldrassil not lagging and actually tagging mobs, feels good not being a pleb human

I think you may have the right idea. Even though I couldn't actually get a mob in this mess, that Elwynn Forest music brought back some great memories.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im trying to decide if I'm going to play this or not. And am also trying to decide if I want to go Mage like I did at release, or switch it up to either Rogue or Hunter. The problem with Hunter is the dead zone and having to waste bag space on ammo.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mage just makes life so easy. Great raid damage, great leveling, great PVP, cheap repair bills, free snacks, time-saving teleports. Hard to pass up. Feel like I didn't get the proper vanilla experience playing Mage back in the day.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just remembered Rogues have a ton of consumables they need to carry around as well for poisons and vanish and of course thistle tea.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't forget Blinding Powder! Blizzard's war on bagspace in vanilla was amusing.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah dude, that server is aids. And it does not get better either. In fact it gets worse. Somehow I managed to get to lv 15 but most of the quest areas are camped to shit. I guess everyone is itching to play some classic now. If only blizzard capitalized on this shit while its the hotness.

Translation, Ossoi said he would corpse camp me so I deleted my character and am waiting for classic

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I forgot about simple stuff like skinning being able to fail, or all the reagents needed to just make a cooking fire.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you do roll a mage, whenever you are finishing a raid make sure you do the wheel of portals for comic effect. Cast all the portal spells on top of each other without moving so anyone clicking can't pick which one they get.

That poor bastard who got thunder bluff in classic and was the only one there.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
For druid bros: Since script macros no longer work like they did in vanilla but instead it's the modern macro system. Had to fuck with this for a bit but this mouseover macro makes casting your spell (rejuv in this case) similar to how it works in retail/BFA. Meaning: When you press rejuv in bear form, it will auto shift you out of bearform and rejuv simulteniously, so you don't have to shift out manually EVERY single time.

Very standard macro but I know some of you haven't touched druids or healing mouseovers, just trust me on this one in saying it will make your gameplay feel far smoother when shifting multiple times. It's only one button press as opposed to 3. (shifting out, targeting, healing)

Basically this mouseover works like this

if in bearform-> cancels bear form and immediately casts rejuv
if you are hovering your mouse over friendly target (whether it's ui frames or the physical character), will prioritize casting rejuv on them first
if you are not hovering your mouse over friendly target, BUT you have a target actually selected, it will rejuv on them if they are in range
if you are not hovering over friendly target, and you have no target selected, it will self cast on you instead

KDIgO5w.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
For druid bros: Since script macros no longer work like they did in vanilla but instead it's the modern macro system. Had to fuck with this for a bit but this mouseover macro makes casting your spell (rejuv in this case) similar to how it works in retail/BFA. Meaning: When you press rejuv in bear form, it will auto shift you out of bearform and rejuv simulteniously, so you don't have to shift out manually EVERY single time.

Very standard macro but I know some of you haven't touched druids or healing mouseovers, just trust me on this one in saying it will make your gameplay feel far smoother when shifting multiple times. It's only one button press as opposed to 3. (shifting out, targeting, healing)

Basically this mouseover works like this

if in bearform-> cancels bear form and immediately casts rejuv
if you are hovering your mouse over friendly target (whether it's ui frames or the physical character), will prioritize casting rejuv on them first
if you are not hovering your mouse over friendly target, BUT you have a target actually selected, it will rejuv on them if they are in range
if you are not hovering over friendly target, and you have no target selected, it will self cast on you instead

KDIgO5w.png
I'm pretty sure there was a CVar you could enable to cancel your form on spell cast.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's a shame Blizzard never came up with a WoW Workshop for people to create their own maps and encounters. Always a bad move to gatekeep that shit.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm pretty sure there was a CVar you could enable to cancel your form on spell cast.
Completely unaware of this if that is the case atm, all the old druid macros/macros from pservers are busted because they don't use scripting for macros anymore. If you find it out though let me know.

Regardless I still need mouseovers no matter what or this game is unbearable lol