World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
I believe you could queue for BGs in cities starting in patch 1.7, long before 1.12.

Yeah, it was around there. I vividly remember jumping on that war map in ironforge waiting for AV queues

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
christ i just remembered paladins had to re-seal after every god damn judgement.

Vanilla PTSD is kicking in

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Before this server was announced I had zero interest in going back to pay vanilla WOW. Now im considering playing on an emu to scratch this itch.

I'm such a fucking target for this type of shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
maxresdefault.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I believe you could queue for BGs in cities starting in patch 1.7, long before 1.12.

there was nothing worse than queue's that were hours long than getting pushed up into the gy in AB and getting Mc'd out of the exit portal....to this day I still really fucking hate/love Blackrock PvP, all that guild did was BG all day and night

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That picture of Ironforge really brings back the memories. Seeing IF filled with people, some showing of their awesome armor sets, naked NE females (and the occasional male) dancing on the bridge for gold, people spamming in Trade chat... <3

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jarek

Molten Core Raider
Two things:

1. Top fucking Kek that they made "You-think-you-do-but-you-don't-guy" do the Vanilla announcement. Wonder if Hoody-Senpai was in the crowd for that shit, masturbating furiously?

2. Pantheon is going to get wrecked by this, because WoW nostalgia > all. Brad BTFO by Blizzard again. Truly a classic experience.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How was horde healing in classic? How do druids and shaman compare to priests?

Last edited:

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
shaman: stack mp5, spam lesser healing wave - move to interrupt at last moment if target is full, nature's something or other (instant cast next spell) healing wave, throw down totems.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Mained a druid in classic, they were pretty good and always necessary for innervates. Healing output wasn't as high as priests but they could still toss out huuuuuuuuge heals. I barely ever used hots on anybody but tanks in pve unless it was farm content cause they just costed so much mana.

PvP I was completely unstoppable though, so that was fun.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
shaman: stack mp5, spam lesser healing wave - move to interrupt at last moment if target is full, nature's something or other (instant cast next spell) healing wave, throw down totems.

Totally forgot about mp5 as a stat.

• 1Solidarity

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
It wasn't a launch stat, I know it was in when dire maul went in because that's where i farmed for the gear (most likely that's when it was implemented).