Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
4 raids in a single day!

4 bosses in a single raid!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
That stopped when they changed honor gains and made HK's give a pittance of honor in favor of moving all reasonable honor gains to winning BGs.
Killing that random sergeant in STV for 4 honor was a big part the 750k or whatever honor my druid had the week he hit high warlord.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Noodle you already quit classic I thought?
Like a terrible dating app pickup line, he already dated, married, had children, sent them off to college, had a midlife crisis, and divorce classic.

And now he's ready for another round. By mid week he'll be having more children and getting ready of the midlife crisis again.

• 2Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
<Midlife Crisis>
<Recapturing Our Youth>
<Too Old For This Dung>
<Over Them Mountains>
<Disability Check>
<Retired Elitists>

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I like all the guild name suggestions but I can't see us not using FoH.

We need to make it easy for them to find the forums so we can be entertained at work while we read their cries about getting corpse camped(or whatever misery we inflict on the opposite faction).

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
A stupid ass memory that I had repressed for years just occurred to me, in which I was REALLY bad at making gold to the point where sometimes I didn't even have repair money, so to save that extra tiny bit of gold I could I would manually unequip my weapon every single time I was about to die in raid, that's actually how I leveled my unarmed skill up

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
A stupid ass memory that I had repressed for years just occurred to me, in which I was REALLY bad at making gold to the point where sometimes I didn't even have repair money, so to save that extra tiny bit of gold I could I would manually unequip my weapon every single time I was about to die in raid, that's actually how I leveled my unarmed skill up
You weren't the only one to unequip their weapon on wipes. Didn't they change it later so that all your items in bags lost durability on death at some point? Don't recall if that happened in vanilla or later. Though I wasn't unequipping because I was broke, just because it was a solid means of saving on repairs since weapons had the highest durability and therefore the highest repair costs.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Spirit res definitely fucks everything in your bags as well. Not sure about deaths though, haven’t seen that tested.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
If they ever made all items take hits it was after wod when I quit... Before that ya only spirit res hit all items. Which really was a dumb design anyway since spirit res was mostly used if you lost a corpse due to a bug more than anything else.

I hope dying in parts of silithus makes you spawn Asa ghost in westfall still, #nochanges