World of Warcraft: Classic

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's a different kind of layering, this is their sharding tech expanded to entire continents to deal with overpopulation.

Someone on the classic stress test already has Arena Master and got 9 chests in one go. Nothing to see here.

Apparently Blizz is also using Legion numbers for instant attack normalization too which makes you wonder how many more things are completely wrong in their own game.

[Bug] Instant attack normalization

Extensive testing on the AV beta realm (build 30786) has revealed a critical bug with instant attack normalization. It seems that all weapon types (including ranged weapons) are using Legion normalization multipliers instead of vanilla ones.

Weapon typeVanilla multiplierLegion multiplier
Two-handed3.33.6
One-handed2.42.6
Dagger1.71.8
Ranged2.83.0

We tested every weapon type and noted the expected damage range vs. the measured one. The results are fairly conclusive and show that all weapon types (including ranged weapons) are using the modern multipliers instead of the vanilla ones.

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Go Warlock you can never have to many summon bitches to abuse.
I know. But really, given my time I know a warlock will level faster and easier plus still be reasonably serviceable in all content. Crowd control, debuffs, summons. And “free” mounts.

It will be the first time since late classic and early TBC I main’d a non-tank

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Leeroy Jenkins was born there though.

Yes no shit and the server was flooded with fanboys as a result. I remember taking one such fresh 60 named "leeroysapren" to an MC farm run as a joke. Shadowstrike dropped, he said he could use it as his gear was all greens. I'll never forget Ventrilo going silent when I told our enchanter to DE it instead. That's true power.

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yes no shit and the server was flooded with fanboys as a result. I remember taking one such fresh 60 named "leeroysapren" to an MC farm run as a joke. Shadowstrike dropped, he said he could use it as his gear was all greens. I'll never forget Ventrilo going silent when I told our enchanter to DE it instead. That's true power.
So you've been a piece of shit for at least 15 years, how proud your 2 mums must be. Also, how many times have you told this story here?

• 5Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So you've been a piece of shit for at least 15 years, how proud your 2 mums must be. Also, how many times have you told this story here?

Oh I can assure you that the "persona" you see has nothing in comparison to my younger MMO playing self.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Your story reminds me of the hunter in my guild who blew a load of DKP on Shadowstrike. We ended up calling it *his name*strike forever after that. Fucking huntards.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh I can assure you that the "persona" you see has nothing in comparison to my younger MMO playing self.
NouMrNA.gif

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
someone posted theirs today with that BADASS fuckin ironforge painting that was going around last week, he made a poster out of it

ZMOAv2s.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users