World of Warcraft: Classic

Hosix

All labs matter!
They're going to have entire armies of weirdo fanboys protecting them, could backfire.

So during the beta AV thing I watched Asmon a little. It looked like he always had 3 to 4 dedicated healers on him. Horde going at him were dumb and didn’t group up.

xzi

Mouthbreather
you're a fucking faggot if you're avoiding streamers instead of killing them and everyone in their guild

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm talking about the impact colum, i.e. how many autists these people will tow in with them. That should be known by now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So during the beta AV thing I watched Asmon a little. It looked like he always had 3 to 4 dedicated healers on him. Horde going at him were dumb and didn’t group up.

Horde going at him were dumb because AV is a base race in 1.12

But you don’t want to get blacklisted brah! It’s game over when you do!!!1!1!1

Yeah Asmon's got friends on the horde will have no problem with getting their account banned by spamming 1-orgrimmar with who the bad people are who should be avoided :)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys underestimate what a group with goblin sapper charges can do.

Hell 3 rouges named Ooga have been able to buttfuck all streamers as they please.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I almost want to join Asmon's server on the opposing faction.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Almost. But give zero fucks about streamers and want to avoid them personally. Rather get my shit done and fuck with normal people when I'm bored. Not really interested in fighting them for resources to get rep items and the like.

Argent Dawn, Dark Iron, Cenarion, Timbermaw... I'll be too busy and the fewer fuck heads I have to deal with the better.

Hoping they release with a modicum of servers identically named to what was available at launch, I'd create a character on Laughing Skull again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I actually play on Laughing Skull in retail. Unfortunately, it is a dead server.

Leeroy Jenkins was born there though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

I remember layering LAWL, your timers would expire based on when you entered instead of a static time so you just made stacking expiring instances to clear, I also remember a crazy bug once where we zoned into molten core as horde, into an alliance instance... and started pvping while they were clearing trash lawl

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user