World of Warcraft: Classic

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

There's a big demand for the 24" versions of the trinitron now as they're considered by many to be the best CRT's made, and people put a lot of effort and money into obtaining and maintaining them.
Heh, notice the "tilt" to the right in the image? Shit always bugged me, but goddamn was the picture crisp otherwise.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How many people here cheated in BWL by having your main raiders HS out with Razergore at 5%, leaving alts behind who get locked. The main raiders then zone back in and kill the rest of the instance without getting locked. Then you get 5 more alts and do it again.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How many people here cheated in BWL by having your main raiders HS out with Razergore at 5%, leaving alts behind who get locked. The main raiders then zone back in and kill the rest of the instance without getting locked. Then you get 5 more alts and do it again.
/yawn

You are late on every single thing. The ID thing was a little wonky when doing it though so sometimes it broke a bit. We didn't want to get screwed out of a run on that for the people that messed up.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm late on cheating? OK

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't wait until Ossoi tells us about that boss in Naxxramas that Shadow Priests trivialized and how they did it first on his privaye server, because I definitely did that one personally lol.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Half my guild got suspended for legitimately killing Jaina Proudmoore. I'm pretty sure if we had exploited Razorgore we'd all be perma banned from all Blizzard games. Luckily for us BWL was very buggy in the beginning and we ended up killing him and Vaelazstrasz multiple times in the first 2 days anyway.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I can't wait until Ossoi tells us about that boss in Naxxramas that Shadow Priests trivialized and how they did it first on his privaye server, because I definitely did that one personally lol.
This?
That's with the TBC pre-patch talents. Won't be possible in 1.12.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hyuck hyuck did you guys know you could get a fire res buff with mind control hyuck hyuck through scraggly urine colored teeth

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That's the one. Vampiric Embrace still made Shadow Priests very powerful healing groups of 5 via damage.
Eh, for about 40 seconds and then the shadow priest is out of mana because of a non-raid designed vanilla dps class.

The TBC re-work gave them vamp touch which is what allowed that to happen.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm late on cheating? OK

Dude, this was being done in EQ. Triality's ban was for something just like this and their defense was everyone does it and has been doing it. You're not just late, you're like a guy just seeing tubgirl and angry german kid, today, for the first time.

Go brush your teeth.

• 1Like

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
The “get boss to 1% and have 35 people hearth” cascade strat should still work for Ony in Classic right? Unless the updated client can lock people who took part in the fight but weren’t in the zone when she died, or if Blizz specifically says it’s bannable or something.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why even bring 40 people to Ony when you can get her down with 15-20 anyway instead of cheesing raid id's?... At least that's what we were doing half way through BWL before AQ opened. Takes a little longer, but fewer dumbasses getting slapped into whelps. Simple shit like melee stabbing her hit box and ranged unleashing while she's in the air, she might not even get a deep breath off. Two helms, a caster offhand later, you kinna stop doing her.