World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Eh, for about 40 seconds and then the shadow priest is out of mana because of a non-raid designed vanilla dps class.

The TBC re-work gave them vamp touch which is what allowed that to happen.
I played Shadow Priest in Molten Core and BWL, it wasn't that bad.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So i know wow plays on shitty comps but iwas wondering if i should use my laptop for a 2nd account, or is it just viable and better to do 2 accounts on my desktop?

I've got a ryzen 5 rx580 16g ram and a ssd for my main computer.

Laptop is an old amd thiingy from 2015 or so it runs eve at like 30-50fps on medium but i don't know if it would work for wow? uit has 8gb ram and the gfx seems a good bit beyond normal intel integrated stuff of that era if still bad.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
So i know wow plays on shitty comps but iwas wondering if i should use my laptop for a 2nd account, or is it just viable and better to do 2 accounts on my desktop?

Laptop is an old amd thiingy from 2015 or so it runs eve at like 30-50fps on medium but i don't know if it would work for wow? uit has 8gb ram and the gfx seems a good bit beyond normal intel integrated stuff of that era if still bad.

Either is fine.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Half my guild got suspended for legitimately killing Jaina Proudmoore. I'm pretty sure if we had exploited Razorgore we'd all be perma banned from all Blizzard games. Luckily for us BWL was very buggy in the beginning and we ended up killing him and Vaelazstrasz multiple times in the first 2 days anyway.
Theramore was such an empty 5 quest ghost town, I'm surprised people even noticed you did that.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

open cmd prompt

enter: dxdiag

Provide screenshots of first and second tab, then we can tell you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
yo Duke Hydraxis has showed up in the current expansion and my mans has been hitting the gym, bout ready to slap Ragnaros' girlfriend on the ass and call him a bitch

PUJ6qF4.jpg

• 1Mother of God

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive got an old laptop that I bought in 2011 that used to be able to run League of Legends and WoW fine. About a year ago, I was going to give that laptop to my nephew because he wanted to play WoW. I loaded everything up and it crawled. 10-15fps in WoW with minimal settings. League of Legends crawled as well. I ended up just buying him a damn laptop since he needed one anyways, but I was trying to be cheap... originally. I gave the old one away, but it had a 400 series Geforce in it I think. I think the most demanding upgrade to WoW happened with Legion iirc.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
yo Duke Hydraxis has showed up in the current expansion and my mans has been hitting the gym, bout ready to slap Ragnaros' girlfriend on the ass and call him a bitch

PUJ6qF4.jpg

No visiting Duke in classic unless my hearthstone was up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am honestly curious at what point the designers of WOW/MMOs decided that the game should revolve around everyone being the Hero of the World rather than a lowly adventurer who is setting out to master a dangerous world with not but your wit and your blade.

When everyone is a legendary hero... nobody is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I am honestly curious at what point the designers of WOW/MMOs decided that the game should revolve around everyone being the Hero of the World rather than a lowly adventurer who is setting out to master a dangerous world with not but your wit and your blade.

When everyone is a legendary hero... nobody is.
I think they started referring to "you" as Champion in Legon. was kinda lame.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
They called us "commander" in WoD, which was perfectly fine with me.
Every time I'm called Commander in a game, I expect to see a backlit shaved man on a cathodic screen (from X-Com 1)...

• 1Like