World of Warcraft: Classic

nisser

Trakanon Raider
They opened up new German servers and this is after being so sickly stubborn about even having language/region servers. Everything is pointing towards a giant clusterfuck. They've underestimated every aspect of this entire movement from day 1.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are we waiting on the server name or do we have on picked out?

Just spent 3 hours with CS getting my old phone number changed. That person has gotta be pissed with 100+ SMS requests

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
They opened up new German servers and this is after being so sickly stubborn about even having language/region servers. Everything is pointing towards a giant clusterfuck. They've underestimated every aspect of this entire movement from day 1.
That's because they truly think that "We want it, but we really don't".

I do not think that the are trying to sabotage this whole thing, but rather they just severely do not understand what their customer base wants and doesn't want. I truly believe that they still think that BFA is a success, and that they know what is best for the game's future. They're too stubborn to realize just how wrong they are right now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I waited too long and some prick got my name but that's fine because I wanted to go by BigRegime anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well fuck, I guess I gotta roll Alliance now just to kick Regime's ass.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Any big groups going alliance at all?

I'd be interested in playing alliance side, I've put in my time on horde. Don't need to go back to ghetto Ogrimmar again.

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users