World of Warcraft: Classic

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well fuck, I guess I gotta roll Alliance now just to kick Regime's ass.

If your FPS situational awareness translates to wow pvp like it did in planetside, battlefield, and pubg please go alliance.

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why don't one of you gaybos who insist on being alliance step up and try and organize a few people to hang out in goldshire on the same server?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why don't one of you gaybos who insist on being alliance step up and try and organize a few people to hang out in goldshire on the same server?

Hekotat Hekotat In action.

1566242697515.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 1 users

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
I remember having a feral (cat) and a boomkin druid during a server first Rag kill. 40 man raids give you a lot of wiggle room to have a handful of sub-optimal specs
Boom kin came later. First balance talent was hurricane.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm going Alliance on Whitemane. Going to be playing warrior like half the server.

Pls don't gank until I'm fully geared thx.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Barf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL what a clusterfuck. They actually think people are gonna move over to the new ones now? WTF are they thinking?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I'm going Alliance on Whitemane. Going to be play warrior like half the server.

Pls don't gank until I'm fully geared thx.
Will you be streaming? I'll make sure to only gank while your audience is watching.

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Deathwing is rhe name of a character in WoW, as well. Ya know. The game he wants to play?

Pretty sure he was here on this forum before WoW. Andddd it's a joke just like he knows I love fallout.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Clearly they still don't have any clue about what their community wants. A lot of guilds form coalitions/plans with each other and aren't going to just up and move.

Will you be streaming? I'll make sure to only gank while your audience is watching.

I was considering it but now, after posting, I may be streaming all of my dungeon content only. Also, my audience would only be like 3 people including me and mom. I've already disappointed her enough so the expectations are quite low anyways.

• 2Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure he was here on this forum before WoW. Andddd it's a joke just like he knows I love fallout.
Yeah, but I had no idea Deathwing was an elite unit of the Dark Angels chapter. I had to look both of those up.

For a minute, I thought you had me confused with Gavinmad Gavinmad

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I did horde when I played this religiously during vanilla & BC. Going alliance this time, maybe dorf paladin.

So are most of you leveling on peeveepee? Aren't vanilla rogues able to CC for like 45 seconds straight in fights during this phase? I do not look back on the pvp server with fondness, going PvE this time so there will be less punching of nearby toddlers.