World of Warcraft: Classic

Denjoy

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the remote desktop idea. Shit works great. Now to see if I can time it right from work tomorrow.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the remote desktop idea. Shit works great. Now to see if I can time it right from work tomorrow.

Yeah I set it up on a tablet and phone as well just in case I need it next few days. Does work excellently just tried it out. The Google Remote Desktop is super fucking easy and free.

agripa

Molten Core Raider

Becareful if you are doing it on your companies network as that type of activity will usually be flagged as suspicious/malicious.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I had my brother queue me up at 8:15pm est or so, got home at a tad after 11 and was still at 8400 in queue. 21 of 30 servers said full, tried a high pop (cause i'll be going to bed or already asleep before I get in from 8400) and it had no queue so it looks like they at least fixed it to show full for any server with a queue.

I agree with the others who have said it would have been smarter to have less servers (than they have now but probably more than the initial handful) and more layers, IF they actually gave a shit about queue times and server populations/players leaving, and then just decrease the layers as playercounts drop.

Gonna try joining the queue right as I head to work tomorrow and hope it works out (will be 7-8 hours). I feel like i'm gonna get through the queue about 35 minutes before I get home and find myself dc'd and having to start at the back of the line tho.

Hopefully by this weekend queues on whitemane won't be so retarded.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Oh yeah copying wow to make the new best mmo, what a novel idea, it's surprising dozens of mmos haven't tried this 5-10years ago I'm sure they'd have been very successful and not turned F2P 6-12months later or closed entirely.

Got any examples of MMOs that tried to copy the style of classic wow/eq/etc that failed? I certainly can't think of 'dozens' of them, and the ones I can think of had their own faults that i'd say were more responsible for their failing than "it's cause it tried to be like older MMOs instead of a lobby for 4-8man 10minute daily scenarios!"

gremlinz273

<Bronze Donator>
1566965519824.png

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Almost every MMO was some variant of WoW; the big problem was that no one had the polish Blizzard did, especially after WoW had been around for the 3+ years of that it took to get anything out into the market. Lots of games, WAR, Rift, everything but EQ2 was a WoW clone but all of them eventually faded as everyone went back to WoW.

This looks like fun and will sign up as a casual and play once the queue madness ends.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
east coast server

1230am

tuesday night

5k q

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well the server I chose earlier that was High pop but had no queue now has a 3 hour queue. So I'm restarting on another "high" pop pvp server with no queue.

Mother fucker.

Has blizzard said anything yet about the issue?Have any new servers opened today?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Can I make that anti afk logout macro with Shadowmeld? If so can anyone write it for me pretty please? I don't know how to macro I r newb.