World of Warcraft: Classic

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – August 28
With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing. We expect this to result in smaller queues for realms that have large queues, and some realms should no longer have queues at all.
We will closely monitor performance and stability throughout this process.
Thank you very much.

Hmmm, still 10k queue
So, not sure exactly when they put this change in, but as of 3 eastern, 5k on Incendius, about the same as yesterday, and it's been queued all day. Certainly not a dramatic impact.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also question about macros.

how do you set up macros to fire off 2 spells/skills at the same time, one after one another? Is there a pause you have to insert in there?

So for instance I set one up for my pet attack like this

/cast Hunter's Mark
/petattack
/cast serpent sting

But the serpent sting never goes off.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So, not sure exactly when they put this change in, but as of 3 eastern, 5k on Incendius, about the same as yesterday, and it's been queued all day. Certainly not a dramatic impact.

Is that one of the newer servers?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Also question about macros.

how do you set up macros to fire off 2 spells/skills at the same time, one after one another? Is there a pause you have to insert in there?

So for instance I set one up for my pet attack like this

/cast Hunter's Mark
/petattack
/cast serpent sting

But the serpent sting never goes off.

It works in the order you have them listed, so it always gets to hunter's mark which activates the global CD and so serpent sting can't be used. There is a way to macro to have the next press go to the next spell listed, but that's beyond my knowledge. castsequence or something like that

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Welp I just got fucked. Internet reset and by the time everything turned back on I got to join an 8+ hour line. Zzzz

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I slept and like 5 seconds after logging in got a deadmines invite. Go to westfall and there's at least 100 people around the tower. I think this is about where the bulk of levelers are now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It opened on the first day. We were supposed to go on Herod but my guild switched over once it was clear that Herod would be Queue Simulator.

Actually herod ended up not being as bad as Felicia and whitemane, which everyone thought Herod would be the worst. It still bad though, lol GGS for switching.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People simply were wrong about how many players want to stay away from Mongo and how many players would follow Mongo to hell.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Well I went through that queue in about 30 minutes so, maybe they actually did something...

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think maybe it the pop increase stuff is why I see people everywhere. I've flown around a bit now and there's a ton of people everywhere you look.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Judging by the movement of my queue position, they've allowed an additional 3000 players on one server, which is more than just a bandaid, but really not a fix.

edit: make that 4000

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck man. I chose Stalagg yesterday because it was High but had no queue. And now it's one of the 7 full servers and it has a queue of 3 fucking hours at 1pm. Sigh.