World of Warcraft: Classic

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What the fuck man. I chose Stalagg yesterday because it was High but had no queue. And now it's the only full server and it has a queue of 3 fucking hours?
I am sitting at 8k on whitemane.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
So, instead of increasing the layers, they just let more people online in each layer at a time. Holy fucking hell. These people really are more stupid than they appear at first glance. I mean they are setting new records for how stupid a gaming company can actually be.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only been in the Whitemane queue for 2.25 hours now. Middle of the work day. On a Wednesday. Good luck trying to play Fri, Sat, Sun bros.

• 2Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

Well I tried Whitemane first because I saw that's where you guys were playing, but it had a 3 hour queue when Stalagg had nothing. I guess I should have gone for a medium pop. I just have too many bad experiences on dead servers. Then again I have a ton of wow tokens so I shouldn't really care. Actually I forgot about that, fuck. I'm tempted to reroll.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, instead of increasing the layers, they just let more people online in each layer at a time. Holy fucking hell. These people really are more stupid than they appear at first glance. I mean they are setting new records for how stupid a gaming company can actually be.
to be fair, when I played 12 hours ago Silverpine forest was not that full of players.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if they kept the launch drop rate on spider ichor for that Hillsbrad quest. 😜 I would pay hard cold cash to see 300 people all doing that quest at once with a few ruffian alliance about wreaking havoc in the spider spawn area.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

giphy.gif

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well the Q seems to be going faster? I dropped 2k in 20 minutes.

Not my experience. Mine is going up. Been waiting an hour since my first post today and I've still got like 6.5k ahead of me and it still says 2-3 hours.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wonder if they kept the launch drop rate on spider ichor for that Hillsbrad quest. 😜 I would pay hard cold cash to see 300 people all doing that quest at once with a few ruffian alliance about wreaking havoc in the spider spawn area.
Fake news there is no areas with 300 people.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny, there are ALWAYS 100+ people sitting in the Xroads at all times. Plus, another 100-150 or more around the area questing.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah that's called a town.

There aren't 30 people killing harpies at once, nor 30 people killing centaurs. Even the stupid fungal spores quest rarely has more than 5-10 people.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Played for most of today and idk, not feeling it. Not really hooked like I originally was. I think the problem is there's a lot of dead time, both in fights and between them. The former is boring, the latter is costly with a kid now.

Oh well, might give some more time, see if cat form helps. Still looking for that social aspect. I resubbed for Legion and don't remember being this uninterested. Maybe I'm a BFA customer now?
vomit1.png

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Played for most of today and idk, not feeling it. Not really hooked like I originally was. I think the problem is there's a lot of dead time, both in fights and between them. The former is boring, the latter is costly with a kid now.

Oh well, might give some more time, see if cat form helps. Still looking for that social aspect. I resubbed for Legion and don't remember being this uninterested. Maybe I'm a BFA customer now?
vomit1.png

you-have-5-seconds-to-un-fuck-yo-self-2572608.png

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

vomit1.png
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – August 28
With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing. We expect this to result in smaller queues for realms that have large queues, and some realms shoul..

Seems better on our server, Pat Nagle whatever