World of Warcraft: Classic

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – August 28
With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing. We expect this to result in smaller queues for realms that have large queues, and some realms shoul..

Seems better on our server, Pat Nagle whatever

I am sure this alleviated some servers, but the ones packed like mexicans in a trailer truck are still in pain.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There are so many people on the top population wise servers that when they get rid of layering I think the max level era of classic is going to suck bad on those servers. The competition for resources isn't going to be fun especially since potions are so important for raiding. They are going to have put in layering back in, imho.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Pots only matter while people are undergeared/bad at the game/going for faster clear speed.

Plus there will be Chinese farmers keeping the AH stocked and gold to buy for any nerds that absolutely need to min/max.

I doubt it will be an issue.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A-holes disconnected me while in the queue. Doubt I make it in tonight unless it's a lot faster than yesterday.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The real question is if they can relax login requirements and open more layers now since they say there will be a big drop off why are they throttling everyone?

Fucker

Log Wizard
The real question is if they can relax login requirements and open more layers now since they say there will be a big drop off why are they throttling everyone?

This xray explains it all.

trh.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
what was that one leveling addon everyone was using in standard retail wow? The one that jsut showed you an arrow where to go, with instructions Do they have one yet for classic?

I'm late on this, but Azeroth Auto Pilot. It exists for classic but only up to level 40 atm.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Not sure if they did something new but Whitemane log in is instant now.

Real shit? Did you just relog or queue for the first time?

Anyone else get an instant queue? I'm at 3k and scared to restart it

edit: tried a friends account and he had 10k queue soooo hard pass

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I started my queue an hour ago and it was at 3 hours. It's now up to 4 hours. Yesterday my queue went all the way until there was no queue, by the time I got in, 20 mins later I asked people who got in what the queue was and they said there was no queue. So right now my queue is taking me past 11pm, when there won't be a queue anymore. So why don't they just tell people "fuck off, either play on a different server, or wait till the queue is over." Because right now the queue is pretty fake, at least in my experience. It takes you all the way until there is no queue, and then you magically get in.

That said it does surprise me how stubborn people are about staying on the same server. I'm still debating moving to another server, but the reason I've decided to stay on my clusterfuck queue server now is because I'm still mostly playing ESO so I just play that when I can't play classic, but for everyone else just sitting there waiting... you could have out level'd yourself by now? And so could all of your friends. I bet that's what Blizz is trying to do, trying to force people to switch servers. The ironic part is people totally would, if Blizz wasn't so stingy with free transfers in the past.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That's cool if that's what blizzard was trying to do but they should have opened more servers before launch as to not already be splitting guilds and groups that don't want to wait 8 hours

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
if you are in queue leave it and rejoin

Didn't work. Only thing it did was retain my spot in queue. Started when I got home at 10k. Was down to 6.2k when i cancelled, tried again, and even when i closed the game and re-opened.

What I did see when i'd rejoin queue is it would start high again around 10k+ but immediately drop to my old spot.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd laugh at you poor saps trying to play this but honestly I really am surprised at how bad it's going. If nothing else people should be able to at least log in and play the fucking game.

But hey, at least you guys are getting to know everyone else who can't even log in. Community!!

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still a retarded shit show and even if some people want to go hard, the system won't allow it. It's going to split up groups and guilds for weeks. Half of you will be 60 doing your thing and half of us will be 30-40 with no support and we will have to run with pugs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users