World of Warcraft: Classic

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
When queues start at 25k there's a lot of room for improvement. Mine was only 8k when I tried to login today around noon!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Honestly I am a bit impressed I didn't think there was any group ready to down Rag already. Most as still leveling up hell you look at all the autistic streamer fucks and they are only 50ish. Also I am glad APES got the kill over any of the Method RACE TO WORLD FIRST garbage. I know they were a super hated guild and people are saying they abused some layering and other shit to hit 60.

Also only about 30ish of the raid were level 60 for that kill and it was tanked as dual wield fury tanking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also with 250k still tuning in via twitch fucking 3x the viewer count of the next game Blizzard has a realize they were retarded for not doing this sooner. They still need to unfuck a few servers not sure why they haven't acted on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Honestly I am a bit impressed I didn't think there was any group ready to down Rag already. Most as still leveling up hell you look at all the autistic streamer fucks and they are only 50ish. Also I am glad APES got the kill over any of the Method RACE TO WORLD FIRST garbage. I know they were a super hated guild and people are saying they abused some layering and other shit to hit 60.

Also only about 30ish of the raid were level 60 for that kill and it was tanked as dual wield fury tanking.

?? Method wasn't actually going for world first as method, they were just streaming people racing for it, people that would allow them. half of method are on US and other half are on EU

honestly leveling to 60 in this amount of time is more impressive than killing rag to me lmao

• 1Truth!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Man having level 56 in MC I bet they couldn't hit anything unless they've changed the +3 hit mechanics.

I remember going as 56-57 into UBRS with friends on my hunter (first char) and I could not hit SHIT...

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I'm #2400 in the whitemane queue now... any hour now I'll be level 1!

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Post cool screenshots!

Btw I tried to make a horde person but I just couldn't handle the ugly.
moody.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
?? Method wasn't actually going for world first as method, they were just streaming people racing for it, people that would allow them. half of method are on US and other half are on EU

honestly leveling to 60 in this amount of time is more impressive than killing rag to me lmao
Getting wars, pals, and priests to 60 in under 4 days /played is the real impressive thing.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Post cool screenshots!

Btw I tried to make a horde person but I just couldn't handle the ugly.

Yeah and the worst part is fucking Orgrimmar. God that place is butt fuck ugly. You made the right choice. The whole "horde is where the cool kids go" thing has always been mega autistic.

Did Omen of Clarity get nerfed between release and whatever patch these servers are imitating? Because it's not proccing nearly as much as it did at release.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

MY guild did it within 2 weeks of server opening back in the day, we all rerolled on a new server, its not the hardest thing to do at all, with the right consumables and stacking certain classes, the harder part for them was probably finding 40 people willing to no life it that hard for a WF on bosses we know are just going to fall over, half the fun of vanilla was NOT sharing tactics and keeping shit secret, now that its been 2000 years and all that info is out there the raid content is just going to be a joke.

Thats why im totally not rushing to 60 at all if i even get there, the amount of guilds clearing shit is gonna be a shit ton more than when classic was actually released

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Did a BFD run with Hodj, was pretty good until the PUGs got overconfident from success so far. Wiped twice because they insisted on engaging every single group by rushing in, and then couldn't kill runners in time for adds to agro. Hodj very clearly warned them to stop this or he'll disband the group, which of course had the expected results. Not only did they get angry, they also did the same shit 5 minutes later again. Right outside the door to Lorgus Jett the warrior goes right, the hunter goes left, both agro something. If th
e hunter had agrod 3 instead of just a single patrol, we would have wiped right there.
Hodj does his thing and gone is the group. However they reform and somehow we stay in the instance. So we somehow kill Jett, but then one guy runs in and actives ALL FOUR CANDLES AT ONCE. We wipe, but through serious pathing exploitation we w
hittle down the mess and engage Aku'mei.

And here the Warrior presses BLOOD FURY, doesn't get healed enough anymore and dies. Game over, trash has respawned.

this kind of shit rarely has happens to me in wow. Talking about pugs being complete retards. Sure, now and then you run across someone you wish had Down's then at least then they'd be smart compared to what they are now. I'm starting to suspect that most of the horror stories are from NA realms

xzi

Mouthbreather
dude somehow shimmering flats is the first real kick in the nostalgia I've really felt so far

I don't think I've been here literally since vanilla since I never did alts and then cata came out and flooded it

WoWScrnShot_090119_032329.jpg

• 5Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Jesus i'm playing rogue and that is so accurate to what i'm dealing with.

What level are you? I saw a Rogue that I thought was underleveled for an area just stomping through stuff. And I level'd a rogue in TBC (don't know how different they were from classic) solo all the way to 60 and I liked it. You have so many tools at your disposal. I mean there was a streamer rogue farming Assassination blades all by himself at like level 50 or something. You just need A LOT of bandages and blinding powder. Levels 1-25ish suck for just about all classes. After that you start getting some talents that mean something and a wider kit and some decent gear and things go a lot better.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did Deadmines for the first time yesterday and I'll just say that this was the era where the prima donna tank paradigm originated for a reason. Shitty gogogo dps are annoying in later expansions, but in classic they'll wipe you again and again, and blame anyone but themselves for it.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Did Deadmines for the first time yesterday and I'll just say that this was the era where the prima donna tank paradigm originated for a reason. Shitty gogogo dps are annoying in later expansions, but in classic they'll wipe you again and again, and blame anyone but themselves for it.

Yeah I've mostly been tanking and I had to continuously tell people to stop pulling for me.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

Yeah it's really annoying. Experienced tanks are the way they are for a reason, to stop you from fucking things up. As a tank for the last 10 years or so, I've really learned to detest DPS players until I meet them and learn if they deserve otherwise.