World of Warcraft: Classic

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My ISP is having service issues in my area, resulting in being unable to keep a connection, and tomorrow's a Holiday. There goes my levelling progress.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
My quality of life in Classic tremendously improved once Bagnon was released and I banged up a version of Genie to work with Classic to sort my bags for me automatically.

Attachments

• Genie-Classic-Hotfix.zip
    254.7 KB · Views: 8

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh boy, doing Warsong supplies, I was *this* close to going to org, taking a zeppelin to STV and then run to BB. I recalled on my way through the gate Ratchet Boat was a thing

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
mhjrut85ydk.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Do shamans get dual wield in classic? I honestly can't remember and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
My ISP is having service issues in my area, resulting in being unable to keep a connection, and tomorrow's a Holiday. There goes my levelling progress.

If you have wireless on your computer get the hotspot feature through your cell phone. If you don't have wireless get a USB wireless adapter from Walmart and return it in a couple days maybe?

Our Internet went down a few days ago and my wife used the hotspot with no issues. I use my work one on the road when the hotel Internet sucks, and I rarely had issues with raiding and TS/Discord going at the same time.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If you have wireless on your computer get the hotspot feature through your cell phone. If you don't have wireless get a USB wireless adapter from Walmart and return it in a couple days maybe?

Our Internet went down a few days ago and my wife used the hotspot with no issues. I use my work one on the road when the hotel Internet sucks, and I rarely had issues with raiding and TS/Discord going at the same time.

I think even WoW would eat through my 250mb data package rather quick :p They seem to have fixed it already though, so here's to hoping it keeps up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's really annoying. Experienced tanks are the way they are for a reason, to stop you from fucking things up. As a tank for the last 10 years or so, I've really learned to detest DPS players until I meet them and learn if they deserve otherwise.

Didn't you spend most of the other day repeatedly dying swimming across a zone to avoid running across a path?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I have been playing with Graphics settings and noticed you can render the scene larger than your screen, this will improve quality and potentially limit need for AA which blurs detail.

May be worth messing with game looks great.

1567360360714.png

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I finally got on last night at 1am and played 20 minutes got up to level 5 then wife wanted to go to bed. Got up this morning to a 4500 queue. Lol. This is gonna be great.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Supposedly they're starting to force kick people that are staying in the same spot and moving a few steps every so often. They get kicked to the back of queues.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Also with 250k still tuning in via twitch fucking 3x the viewer count of the next game Blizzard has a realize they were retarded for not doing this sooner. They still need to unfuck a few servers not sure why they haven't acted on it.
You think you do, but you don't.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
We still have the class spreadsheet for the Horde guild? Skimmed through a few places I thought it might be, didnt see it.

Poster

Lord Nagafen Raider
Supposedly they're starting to force kick people that are staying in the same spot and moving a few steps every so often. They get kicked to the back of queues.

This happened to me yesterday. Had a timer set for every 20 mins or so to jump up and move around while I was watching football and after about an hour I got disconnected under 20 mins and back to the end of the line.