World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
Apparently wow brazil posted that level 60s in classic will get a free 110 and BFA... but then they deleted the post.

I kind of hope it happens honestly. This could be a good way to get more people into the game. Also a good way for me to have another crafter!

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Apparently wow brazil posted that level 60s in classic will get a free 110 and BFA... but then they deleted the post.

I kind of hope it happens honestly. This could be a good way to get more people into the game. Also a good way for me to have another crafter!

Combine that with the ability to play retail while in queue for classic. Get some eyes on your product.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Combine that with the ability to play retail while in queue for classic. Get some eyes on your product.

I'd suck some dongs for that, so I could make money in bfa to continue playing classic forever

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I got a ton of spider parts doing hillsbrad quest for the ichor, so people told me to level cooking.... so I spent all my money levelling cooking to 225 and I can't even find a recipe that uses the spider parts!

• 4Worf
  • 2Fal'len
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I got a ton of spider parts doing hillsbrad quest for the ichor, so people told me to level cooking.... so I spent all my money levelling cooking to 225 and I can't even find a recipe that uses the spider parts!

pwned.png

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Spirit food, really?

xzi

Mouthbreather
that is fucking hilarious, lmao. I also love that Olympus 4 have been the spergs causing all the issues but they're all so harmless it's amazing

That is the reason playing on streamer servers is fucking funny to me (I'm not playing on one, but still). Say what you want about Asmon but his community gathering nonsense is sometimes some of the best shit in wow as far as events go

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
What's the chance anyone who works at Blizzard reads this forum?

A 6500+ queue at 11:30pm EST on a server that has never had any performance issues whatsoever is fucking inexcusable. Devs are choosing to do this on purpose and they are wrong as usual. What is it about working for a game company that immediately renders so-called "developers" unable to "develop" themselves out of a paper sack?

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

A 6500+ queue at 11:30pm EST on a server that has never had any performance issues whatsoever is fucking inexcusable. Devs are choosing to do this on purpose and they are wrong as usual. What is it about working for a game company that immediately renders so-called "developers" unable to "develop" themselves out of a paper sack?

They need to open up server transfers off of Whitemane, Faerlina, Fairbanks and any of the other chronically overpopulated servers.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The problem with transfers is that Blizzard sucks at them. Every time they've done transfers like that in the past, the server empties out and the new ones become "full" with queues. There's never a threshold or cut-off.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>

I think their stats probably show a staggering number of people who didn't resub for BFA and just came back for Classic.

"No. Try it. We're sure you'll love our lobby game with random +gooderer rewards and 15 currencies to collect!"

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
American Inventors took all my fucking names. Shit I've used since EQ.

Goddamnit, literally all of my names.

Someone even took Goochjuice. Jesus fucking christ.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't get why Mongo is even playing Alliance when Blizzard created a Forsaken character that looks just like him

Q0KEfJo.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone tried Tanking as druid at all ? Curious how it is in this version.

It's working great. I have way more threat than makes sense and I've had no issues so far tanking in dungeons. Demo roar for agro, swipe for more, growl the targets that straggle, etc. No threat issues at all and I feel pretty beefy.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider

Cause game developers are the bottom of the class, the smart Kids are working at the banks or in Healthcare.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users