World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ClassicLFG does this as well
Does it really? I thought you had to list yourself using the addon? Or was it just list your group? I thought it looked like crap, I much prefer Puggle.

xzi

Mouthbreather
yeah we're splitting ony too

but also, ofc it's easy we're on the 1.12 talents and items that actually have +healing and +spelldmg etc which didn't exist that early in MC

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
yeah we're splitting ony too

but also, ofc it's easy we're on the 1.12 talents and items that actually have +healing and +spelldmg etc which didn't exist that early in MC

Well yes, I have +312 healing vs entering MC in the dungeon sets in 2005

But the 1.12 patch notes nerfed lower level dungeons and it's alleged a TBC pre patch nerfed dungeons even more.

Hard to know what's true, all I know is a group at this phase should not be able to roll Strat Live and pull 4 mob packs with zero CC or planning

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
I’m still missing three big 5 man upgrades and a few small ones and I’m at like 270 shadow damage. Will be at like 320 without any raid gear.
Void and imp drain soul is more effective if you aren't really getting in to pvp that often. Better mana flow and easier to take on multiple mobs. Succubus/dark pact/Imp drain life are more for if you are getting ganked tons or ganking tons.
IDK, as you get higher your VW won’t hold aggro on a mob even if you only hit it with Agony, Corruption, and Siphon while killing other stuff. And VW dps is substantially lower than succubus or felhunter. It seemed like the succy could keep a dotted target on her almost as long as the VW and regen health pretty quickly between mobs while also not using any of her own mana so you can dark pact constantly.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well yes, I have +312 healing vs entering MC in the dungeon sets in 2005

But the 1.12 patch notes nerfed lower level dungeons and it's alleged a TBC pre patch nerfed dungeons even more.

Hard to know what's true, all I know is a group at this phase should not be able to roll Strat Live and pull 4 mob packs with zero CC or planning
'
Yeah it's certainly way easier than I remember. But I only played the first couple months of vanilla and never played later patches. There's a ton of skills that are just free in this era, whereas they required talents in the past. That + all the item upgrades is huge. People having 400+ healing is nuts.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
New Addon called Puggle. It parses your world chat channels, for people that are LFG, and then just creates a list showing class, and makes it easy to whisper people. Loving it so far.

Yeah may nicer interface than ClassicLFG.

Are people having a heart-attack over this one yet?

EDIT: Although I think ClassicLFG, if you use it to broadcast a group, embeds data in its channel that allows for role information. So it's a bit more than just a chat parser.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah may nicer interface than ClassicLFG.

Are people having a heart-attack over this one yet?

EDIT: Although I think ClassicLFG, if you use it to broadcast a group, embeds data in its channel that allows for role information. So it's a bit more than just a chat parser.
Well it doesn't create the groups for you so I don't think so. Lol

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I did Gnomeregan last night and only one person died, because someone dared them to stand by the rocks when the little explosives person was blowing it up.

I remember gnomer being a big pile of death, but I think there were only 4 of us in ye olden times, and everyone was super wasted.

I don't doubt that people are better now but I'm betting the better people are up with you guys in the high end stuff, not down with me in the 30's.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did gnomer the other day, and it definitely seemed easier then I remember. Though we did wipe once on the final boss.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There were big packs and the alarm bots. The alarm bots seem to only have enough hp for one shot though.

The packs mostly just died in a hail of mage ae.

can see how it goes here, I was streaming! Not sure if the vod links work

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So back in the day there was an addon that showed every herb spawn on the map, regardless if it was there or not, anyone got something like that or know of one?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So back in the day there was an addon that showed every herb spawn on the map, regardless if it was there or not, anyone got something like that or know of one?

Pretty sure that was Gatherer. Not sure if there is a classic version.