World of Warcraft: Classic

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
As a tank, if your group is being retarded all you have to do is stop for a second and tell them you're gonna peace out mid-dungeon if they don't get their shit together. If they start mouthing off, just leave party and you'll be getting spammed begging for forgiveness before the 60second timer instance timer is even close to up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep, checks out. If you play a tank you're probably a petulant little twat that nobody wants to play with unless you play a role that is in demand.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Yep, checks out. If you play a tank you're probably a petulant little twat that nobody wants to play with unless you play a role that is in demand.

If the DPS don't want me to treat them like they're incompetent, then maybe they should show me that they're competent.

• 2Solidarity

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well, other people could always have played a warrior, but they didn’t because they didn’t want to deal with all the bullshit a competent tank has to deal with so they get to suffer being at the mercy of the defacto dungeon lead character/class.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you are a tank, and other people are pulling or the dungeon is not going well, it's almost always because you're incompetent at your role. I've met many more terrible tanks than terrible DPS/Healers. Moving at a snails pace, not switching to pick up aggro off healers, blaming everything that goes wrong on every other person in the group and generally acting like a child.

Typically the DPS/Healers just pick up the slack in these cases instead of whining about it so they can finish. Whereas tanks bitch, moan, and threaten to leave the second they don't get their way.

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you are a tank, and other people are pulling or the dungeon is not going well, it's almost always because you're incompetent at your role. I've met many more terrible tanks than terrible DPS/Healers. Moving at a snails pace, not switching to pick up aggro off healers, blaming everything that goes wrong on every other person in the group and generally acting like a child.

Typically the DPS/Healers just pick up the slack in these cases instead of whining about it so they can finish. Whereas tanks bitch, moan, and threaten to leave the second they don't get their way.
Had a new one today, double Warlock group lifetapping until the healer had no water left, so the healer stopped healing the warlocks and they died.

The Tank blamed me somehow as a Rogue.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Asmo sitting in town, getting 500g/hr handed to him.

Lol

• 1WTF
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The thing I hate most about him is those idiotic react images the put of his face on every fucking video by him.

I have never wanted to punch a face so hard so badly in my life.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The thing I hate most about him is how not only can people that like him not stop talking about him, but the people that hate him don't stop talking about him either.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Unfair I have never talked about him except to say like twice I can't stand him

But this shit?

This is the highest form of faggotry and hiv on the internet right now

faggotryandaids.PNG

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Why would you genuinely care what some dude streaming video games puts on his youtube videos? Go outside

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why would you genuinely care what some dude streaming video games puts on his youtube videos? Go outside

Because you click one youtube link one fucking time to see what all the fuss is about and end up with walls of what I just posted shitting up your youtube feed for months afterwards, which is exactly what I had to deal with right before making my first post.

• 8Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because you click one youtube link one fucking time to see what all the fuss is about and end up with walls of what I just posted shitting up your youtube feed for months afterwards, which is exactly what I had to deal with right before making my first post.

Right click a video, copy the video url, open url in a private tab. Keeps them from linking it to your main google account and keeps your video suggestions clean.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Are you surprised that Asmongold is plastered all over your youtube feed when Google knows you participate in areas that constantly talk about him, including this forum? Do you think they don't know that you're seeing all the embeds about him? This on top of the usual "related" keyword associations means your feed is going to be all Asmongold, all the time.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I've had pretty good success clicking on the vertical dots to the right of the video title and selecting "not interested" when I don't want to see anymore videos suggested about a particular topic or creator