World of Warcraft: Classic

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Onyxia argument for Alliance is terrible, you have to talk to NPCs outside the dungeon two or three times :/

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Somehow I'm about to hit 40 and I only have 40g. I probably spent < 2g on gear while leveling and actually turned a small profit on blacksmithing. Not sure where I went wrong but I need to make some cheese.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Somehow I'm about to hit 40 and I only have 40g. I probably spent < 2g on gear while leveling and actually turned a small profit on blacksmithing. Not sure where I went wrong but I need to make some cheese.
Blacksmithing, even at lower levels, can be very profitable.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I didn't get my mount til 43. Even with only training spells i use.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was 35g short on level 40 and I didn't even train the spells I did use. Healing Uldaman at 41 with the level 30 heal only was kinda iffy.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
5 weeks after launch and vendor sold recipes are going for 40g in AH with the vendor perma camped by 3+ people around it on my server.

Azshara satyrs camped by half a dozen people well after midnight. Felcloth going for upwards of 3g each.

Gonna get fun when layers are shut off and more people hit 60. So much for everybody quitting instead of resubbing.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
At 40 the gold really starts to come in way more than in the 20s and 30s. Grays are now worth a gold and mobs start dropping way more cash too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The herbs/ore you gather post 40 also start selling on the AH for way more if you have those gathering skills

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
5 weeks after launch and vendor sold recipes are going for 40g in AH with the vendor perma camped by 3+ people around it on my server.

Azshara satyrs camped by half a dozen people well after midnight. Felcloth going for upwards of 3g each.

Gonna get fun when layers are shut off and more people hit 60. So much for everybody quitting instead of resubbing.
Felwood satyrs are a lot better to farm because they drop the items that let you harvest night dragons breath, songblossom, etc.

Also different layers will sometimes have camps wide open that were completely dead on another layer so be sure to check.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
The 40 mount was no prob since I knew I could do SM chest runs to get gold for that anytime.

I did get lucky with my little niche LW item that netted me at least 15G profit that I've sold a few dozen of. I've also made money buying out entire item types and relisting, but that is a pain since I don't want to actively sit in town babysitting. Grinding levels out in the world rather than questing and doing so many arena/anger runs from 52-60 got me "rich" just from all the trash that dropped.

Now that I got my epic mount I've been going back to do quests it's netting a good amount of gold with the XP conversion and that's probably what I'll continue to do for all the 50+ zones.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Felwood satyrs are a lot better to farm because they drop the items that let you harvest night dragons breath, songblossom, etc.

Also different layers will sometimes have camps wide open that were completely dead on another layer so be sure to check.
And Felcloth! (Kill me now, I hated farming Felcloth and just remembering it twists the knife.)

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is where you buy gold from some Hong Kong based website and thereby inadvertently help fund Trump 2.0 in 10 years time.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Usually in an MMO when a huge majority rolls the same class because they are OP solo or whatever, they suffer in the end game or in groups because there are so many of them. But Mages are so fucking OP that that's not even the case.

Fuck mages man. Questing is so annoying because everywhere you go, Mages are aoeing. yeah, I'm salty. I actually enjoy questing through the zones from time to time, but you only have about a 3 hour window every day to do that.

At least Huntards in vanilla suffered the consequences of being unwanted in such large numbers. But Mages? Nah, they still get groups instantly and in fact are prioritized massively over everyone else.

Most of them suck dick at their class too. They Blizzard 2 mobs in groups, or they don't bring mobs they agro back over to the tank/pack etc. Sorry to the real Mages out there that usually roll Mages or were going to roll a Mage for other reasons, you get caught in the hate crossfire, but yeah, fuck Mages.

And most players just rely on the reputation of the class rather than their own performance

msG6F5O.png

Two full runs of SM Lib. Yeah, you go mages.

• 1Like

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
And Felcloth! (Kill me now, I hated farming Felcloth and just remembering it twists the knife.)
The Azshara ones drop felcloth and demonic runes at the same rate, I was just pointing out that the Felwood plant consumables are an additional thing you can get which makes them better than Azshara

Grouped up with some guy named Urala that ended up saying his name was Tyen and he was in the EQ FoH guild, but claims he isn't the Tyen we know from the forums. Sounds like bullshit but I directed him to the forums

Hi everyone.

Your forum Tyen seems like quite the act to follow. I am just Tyen the Wood Elf Rogue who played with Fires of Heaven in Everquest nearly 20 years ago and corpse dragged your bodies through the planes several hours each night.

Sorry it took me so long to finally stop by. My son noticed that there was a Fires of Heaven guild on our server and I told him about my interaction with you and your reaction when I told you who I was. He convinced me to come say hello.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Hi everyone.

Your forum Tyen seems like quite the act to follow. I am just Tyen the Wood Elf Rogue who played with Fires of Heaven in Everquest nearly 20 years ago and corpse dragged your bodies through the planes several hours each night.

Sorry it took me so long to finally stop by. My son noticed that there was a Fires of Heaven guild on our server and I told him about my interaction with you and your reaction when I told you who I was. He convinced me to come say hello.

Hah, I didn't expect to see you actually visit. You'll probably find some people here that will remember you, if not just sheer curiosity over the name.