World of Warcraft: Classic

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It has 1-2k queues around 6pm pst. No where near as bad as it was and I'm assuming they're dropping as the tourists drop off after this first month. So, totally a dead game.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
az3qa4du64p31.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hoping phase 2 does come out in one month, and lasts two months itself, before switching to ~3 month durations for the rest of the phases. 12-13 weeks of farming MC and Ony is gonna feel like an eternity.

BlizzCon is in a month roughly, they might announce something at this point.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Think you gotta wait for booze or seb or jasker to be on. They're the ones I know for a fact can invite

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Usually in an MMO when a huge majority rolls the same class because they are OP solo or whatever, they suffer in the end game or in groups because there are so many of them. But Mages are so fucking OP that that's not even the case.

Fuck mages man. Questing is so annoying because everywhere you go, Mages are aoeing. yeah, I'm salty. I actually enjoy questing through the zones from time to time, but you only have about a 3 hour window every day to do that.

At least Huntards in vanilla suffered the consequences of being unwanted in such large numbers. But Mages? Nah, they still get groups instantly and in fact are prioritized massively over everyone else.

Most of them suck dick at their class too. They Blizzard 2 mobs in groups, or they don't bring mobs they agro back over to the tank/pack etc. Sorry to the real Mages out there that usually roll Mages or were going to roll a Mage for other reasons, you get caught in the hate crossfire, but yeah, fuck Mages.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure this has already been asked a fuckton, but what server is everyone playing on? Never played wow and have limited time to play so I doubt I will even bother trying to take a guild spot, but just in case I would like to be on the same server.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm sure this has already been asked a fuckton, but what server is everyone playing on? Never played wow and have limited time to play so I doubt I will even bother trying to take a guild spot, but just in case I would like to be on the same server.
No reason not to be in guild. We have more than enough spots.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user