World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
I haven't been called a faggot yet but I did leave nothing but a piece of bread in a chest for someone later to come by and loot only that, I'd like to imagine it was a delayed faggot by about 48 minutes

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I haven't been called a faggot yet but I did leave nothing but a piece of bread in a chest for someone later to come by and loot only that, I'd like to imagine it was a delayed faggot by about 48 minutes

Not 100% on it, but I believe chests despawn within a few minutes of being interacted with

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been having fun since yesterday afternoon. Levels 1-10 go fast but then it slows down significantly. I’m 14 now after about 10 hours played and that’s with about 2 hours of just idling online while I made dinner or did laundry.

Playing a hunter for the first time ever... I assume BM is the way to go leveling up? Having trouble burning mobs down before they reach me but I think I just need to teach my pet growl. Or I just suck now.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
If you can get into SM groups, it's still somewhat manageable until about 36 and then it just falls off what feels like a cliff until the low 50s. Your 50s take awhile but you seem to have quests to do and it distracts you from the real time/level taken vs the high 30s to high 40s where there's a lot of mindless grinding.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The worst part of the 30's grind is that they made it worse around release (might have been beta, can't remember) when they nerfed pretty much all XP rewards for STV quests.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
If you really care about leveling fast, good ZF groups can make most of the 40s go quick. The problem is that most of the people who are good at the game and want to level fast are already 60 so the random groups you join while leveling at 40 are nowhere near as solid on average as they were 4 days after launch.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Fucking Multishot, how many times it goes though what is clearly a solid fucking wall, and hit shit we haven't aggroed. It's completely random, but whatever, fuck that healers mana. Ima a hunter boi *shrug*

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Fucking Multishot, how many times it goes though what is clearly a solid fucking wall, and hit shit we haven't aggroed. It's completely random, but whatever, fuck that healers mana. Ima a hunter boi *shrug*

Yeah, bugs like that persisting through many expacs to this day is the reason I pretty much have FD on a hair trigger, ready to go the moment I see a projectile fly off where it wasn't intended.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
“Too old for this shit” guild has completed P1 content. Now to see if we can repeat!

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
God I thought I finally got rid of the plague that is asmongold videos in my YouTube recs and thanks to wow classic it’s back. I didn’t even know who that idiot was , don’t know why YouTube insists on shoving him down my throat.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, bugs like that persisting through many expacs to this day is the reason I pretty much have FD on a hair trigger, ready to go the moment I see a projectile fly off where it wasn't intended.

This is what made Volley so good in Wrath, it was an amazing AOE that rained down on a spot you chose instead of a cone from your person. No chance of accidental agro.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
ragkillbundy.png

• 17Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 24 users

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Hoping phase 2 does come out in one month, and lasts two months itself, before switching to ~3 month durations for the rest of the phases. 12-13 weeks of farming MC and Ony is gonna feel like an eternity.