World of Warcraft: Classic

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I honestly figured there would be more mages in the guild as they are the meta for both PvP and PvE during vanilla, especially with all this spell power dropping everywhere like candy.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Adebisi needs core attune and full Warlord's Command adventures

Anyone else working on these?

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Warlock mount quest is probably the definition of retard quest design. Hundreds of warlocks in 1 zone, trying to get 30 quest drops of something that's not even a 100% drop rate. Whoever designed the quest hopefully gets cancer and dies a vicious death.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
There weren't hundreds of warlocks at the same quest step, on the same server, 15 years ago.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
There weren't hundreds of warlocks at the same quest step, on the same server, 15 years ago.
15 years later, everyone knows about that quest, and how expensive epic mounts are in general.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Basically if something is popular and meta don't do it. Like you don't really need an epic mount until Battlegrounds are out. Wait a while.

There's Rogues in shit gear farming Jed/Rend runs over and over again for the Swords that never drop and everyone rolls for. I just got the almost as good Scholomance/Startholme quest swords.

I went to pick up the second best in slot gear that's not listed on Wowhead and I'm topping damage meters.

Same with levelling, avoid STV and just grind some other zone. It's faster.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I stockpile everything and then wonder why I have level 35 fish in my bank

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
STV has not been as bad as advertised. I was shocked. Maybe the early 40 quests I’m just starting (pirates, second group of troll quests) will be worse. PVP also not that bad. Ganked by level 60s only a handful of times.
I have been enjoying going back and forth between zones. Helps break up the monotony but definitely contributes to slower leveling.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you're not getting ganked endlessly STV is the best questing zone in the game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
STV, when I was there, was not that bad PvP wise, just camped to all shit. Every ounce of that zone had multiple people camping shit. But I got through it. Btu then again this was the initial push in the beginning 2-3 weeks. But I do have to agree with Khane, that zone is awesome for quests in the 30s and 40s. Without it, as horde in phase one, you will really struggle through the mid 30s through 40 without it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I didn't have much trouble with 60s but being there in the low 30s I had several run ins with 40+ rogues trying to camp.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warlock mount quest is probably the definition of retard quest design. Hundreds of warlocks in 1 zone, trying to get 30 quest drops of something that's not even a 100% drop rate. Whoever designed the quest hopefully gets cancer and dies a vicious death.

I'm slightly inconvenienced in a 15 year old computer game. I wish horrible, wildly immature ailments on someone else because of it, WAAAAAAAA

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah STV definitely my favorite zone so I was glad it wasn’t PVP crazy. Probably headed to Badlands next to mix it up. The quests i have left in Arathi are all elite. Dustwallow, Tanaris and Feralas are all 43+. I still need to do all the SM dungeons but it’s been kind of tough finding a non-cleave group.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I accidentally joined a no lifer private server guild, they want us to bring 16 Greater Fire Protection Potions to MC/Onyxia.

That's 80g per raid at current prices and Elemental Fire has not dropped for me in full clears of the mobs in Burning Steppes and Arathi Highlands.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I accidentally joined a no lifer private server guild, they want us to bring 16 Greater Fire Protection Potions to MC/Onyxia.

That's 80g per raid at current prices and Elemental Fire has not dropped for me in full clears of the mobs in Burning Steppes and Arathi Highlands.

Why would you need more than 2-3 a week let’s say one on Ony + one on Rag and a 3rd for a spare?

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Why would you need more than 2-3 a week let’s say one on Ony + one on Rag and a 3rd for a spare?
Less people would die on the elemental packs? Though I assume the lesser pots would help that just as much.

I brought 5 greater fire and 5 greater arcane to the raid last night myself.