World of Warcraft: Classic

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Trying to form specific types of dungeon grinding groups is probably not worth it at this point. The first two weeks, most people doing SM/ZF/BRD etc were obviously playing a lot and probably focused on leveling. Now the people LFG for ZF are more casual and less likely to stay for 5 runs back to back or really know the ins and outs of aoe strategies.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got Vis'kag... i'm so happy. Although I had just bought my epic mount before ony and have 9g to my name... crusader gonna have to wait a day or two.

WoWScrnShot_101719_201208.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Pretty chill guild, no drama, raid leadership is top notch. No one expects you to do stupid shit other than show up with a few pots and the right spec and do your thing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Hold on one second... I imagine they expect me to pull aggro fairly often, which is for sure "stupid shit." But otherwise I agree.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't get into the spell cleave groups personally. I tried a few times in ZF and it didn't seem worth the time/effort. Maybe if you are doing guild groups with competent people, but otherwise you are better off solo questing or doing full dungeon runs.
People often suck at it. I had a tank that was a superhero idiot pulling whole rooms. I was like dood just chain pull it's faster s d ppl wont die, wiped 2x after that lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can chain pull in a normal group. You pull multiple packs in a spell cleave group or it isn't worth making a spell cleave group.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think Seb should start using Cleave instead of AOE during raids to sound cool.

Ok, now CLEAVE!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I 'member when cleave just meant shit that got hit in addition to your primary target.

Fucking millenials zoomers changing what "it" is.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Spells do damage to a target area an Area of Effect or AOE if you will. Says nothing about spells cleaving shit or other retarded garbage. Shame more of these faggots haven't killed themselves by eating tide pods yet.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Cleaves are not AoEs and 'Spell Cleave' isn't a thing. It does take 3x as much time and 3x as much space to type, so it's got that going for it I guess.

I look forward to watching befuddled people die to actual cleaves in Naxx.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users