World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nothin else to spend time doing outside raid if you're already pre-raid BiS. Gratz.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I did it boys. It's fucking over. I'm never going back to Winterspring in my entire life.

magni.PNG

WoWScrnShot_102119_171024.jpg
I've been farming a lot of Eko, how come I haven't seen you out there *squints*

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am thinking about getting the Wintersaber again as it's just a real good looking mount, but I did it twice in vanilla and goddamn it really sucks.

Going to especially suck even more now since there's way more people out there grinding for it as well.

Khane

I don't think Xzi is in the main group. He isn't autistic enough to grind and extra 20-30 hours a week to save 8 minutes in MC.

But is autistic enough to get a Frostsaber mount?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't think Xzi is in the main group. He isn't autistic enough to grind and extra 20-30 hours a week to save 8 minutes in MC.

I'm not in main group, but I am all bis except weapons when wearing raid gear.

wearing t1 just because I have 8/8 t1 despite it being ass

I've been farming a lot of Eko, how come I haven't seen you out there *squints*

IDK how you haven't seen me out there, I've been there all day every day for like 4 weeks. I've been logging around 8pm est though except raid nights.

• 1Barf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
But he is autistic enough for grinding an extra 30-40 hours a week on Furbolgs for a mount!

IDK how you haven't seen me out there, I've been there all day every day for like 4 weeks. I've been logging around 8pm est though except raid nights.

I've only been doing it on the weekends in the mornings. Make sense we never see each other.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Taking my sweet ass time, I'm still mid 30s, so I was hoping shit would be less camped. Log on at night to play with the wife, try quest area one, there's 1-2 hunters, all mobs dead. Spend 10 minutes running to the other side of the zone, 2 other hunters. Hunters everywhere, 24/7. Mobs take too long to respawn. Guess they were right, you think you want it but you don't lol.....

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Taking my sweet ass time, I'm still mid 30s, so I was hoping shit would be less camped. Log on at night to play with the wife, try quest area one, there's 1-2 hunters, all mobs dead. Spend 10 minutes running to the other side of the zone, 2 other hunters. Hunters everywhere, 24/7. Mobs take too long to respawn. Guess they were right, you think you want it but you don't lol.....

Dungeons were way better exp than I remembered them being.

Khane

Dungeons at release were terribly slow because of lack of knowledge, lack of experience, and terrible talent trees. Many, many people had never played an MMO before and a lot of specs were just flat out bad. Not to mention nobody really knowing what the good specs were yet anyway.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Dungeons were really good xp in vanilla too if you were playing with people who knew how to play. I did a lot of SM and ZF for XP during beta and vanilla.

It was still slower, people wouldn't take huge pulls. I remember having to actually Sap basically every pull.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like back then we did all this stuff way lower level too though. I def remember getting most of my gear and having to wait like 5 levels to equip some of it back in the day beta/classic.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think it was a combination of all those things. But mostly people were total noobs. I mean most of us here were old EQ vets so we knew the ins and outs of this shit, but everyone else was fucking Timmies and Leeroys. And yes I too remember sheeping and sapping every fucking pack back then.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been taking it easy the past week or so, and so I had a ton of rested experience. Hopped into a ZF zombie aoe group and dang it's so nice having rested. Lol. Felt great to get half of a level in just an hour.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
haha yea i'm sitting on at least a full level of rested atm, looking forward to getting a chance to do some ae tonight and burn through it. may get me up to 52 or whatever everyone says you need to start doing BRD

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
haha yea i'm sitting on at least a full level of rested atm, looking forward to getting a chance to do some ae tonight and burn through it. may get me up to 52 or whatever everyone says you need to start doing BRD
Lol, I'm barely shy of level 51 by a quarter bub, and so will hit that quick. Hope is to burn the rest of level 51 tonight in ZF, and exactly like you say, can move onto BRD/DM groups!

Dalien

Registered Hodor
They just turned layers off on Stalagg, IF is hopping.

You think you do... but you don't

pirET5e.jpg

Considering our server is like 80:20 Horde, can't imagine how nuts Org is right now.