World of Warcraft: Classic

lost

<Bronze Donator>
is grinding 53-60 a thing if i just run BRD? lol then add in ubrs/lbrs maybe. getting jumped a lot as a 53 rogue in ungoro.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
is grinding 53-60 a thing if i just run BRD? lol then add in ubrs/lbrs maybe. getting jumped a lot as a 53 rogue in ungoro.
Sure is. Arena runs with Anger thrown in to farm HoJ will get you lots of experience.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Can you get to any of those places without getting farmed is the question.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather

That's literally your only option is to jerk it in the mountain. You just gotta death run 55 times first.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
lol i mean id rather start getting gear and be in dungeons anyway. just didnt care for ST and i got my hit ring on first princess run, said screw the boots.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah been usin lfg channel and sat outside brd but no one wants a 53 rogue lol struggle is real

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You're probably gonna have to make the groups yourself. There are probably still a lot of 60s that need gear from BRD and obviously those will get taken first over a 53.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I made 95% of my groups on the way to 60 and a quite a few after, but at 60 it gets way easier for rogues.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah its been awhile since i did brd so id like to get into one of these groups to know exactly which mobs etc. i know arena is the big loop to the right of the zone, angerforge is at the big lock? then you reset? should i get my lockpicking up or hope someone has a key

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
People go to arena by going left at zone in, and up the stairs past the big lock. Then they jump off and do arena. Angerforge is down the hallway that's unlocked by picking or unlocking the lock. Lots of people have the key, but it's always nice to have someone with lockpicking anyway.

Khane

Yea you can kill just the two fire eles and then jump right into the arena and get there very fast (depending on level. I guess with a 53 you'd body aggro some other stuff on the way perhaps).

You should definitely get your lockpicking up. You're probably too low to stealth pick the angerforge door lock but you won't be forever. Plus stealth pickpocket farming in the crowds above the arena is pretty profitable.

Khane

What's the cVar to fix the mouse going crazy issues? I've tried lowering mouse look speed in settings but the mouse still just randomly goes crazy on me sometimes.

EDIT: Think I found it. rawMouseAccelerationEnable.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the cVar to fix the mouse going crazy issues? I've tried lowering mouse look speed in settings but the mouse still just randomly goes crazy on me sometimes.

EDIT: Think I found it. rawMouseAccelerationEnable.
Oh that's a fucking WoW bug? I thought my mouse was starting to break.

Khane

Yea it's been an issue with WoW for a long time. And randomly server restarts/hotfixes/patches revert it to going crazy.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
welp got into a brd run and the only one that could open the doors was our other rogue and as soon as he left, group broke. time to raise lockpicking haha. doing stealth SM lib runs is pretty badass.

• 1Picard

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
welp got into a brd run and the only one that could open the doors was our other rogue and as soon as he left, group broke. time to raise lockpicking haha. doing stealth SM lib runs is pretty badass.

Oh, you're one of those rogues.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
it was my first brd run, now im crankin out lockpickin. are mobs less likely to resist pickpocket if i come from behind?

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
It's your level vs the mob level. Anecdotal but it seems like being max distance when PP helped. Master of Deceptions helps as well if you are sub as you are less likely to have resists since as a 60 it's like having the stealth of a 63 or something.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
It's your level vs the mob level. Anecdotal but it seems like being max distance when PP helped. Master of Deceptions helps as well if you are sub as you are less likely to have resists since as a 60 it's like having the stealth of a 63 or something.
I’ve had a mob resist, reset, and resist again. It felt like they were hard coded to resist.