World of Warcraft: Classic

lost

<Bronze Donator>
when you pickpocket BRD at 60, do you have to go subtlety? im combat at 55 pickpocketing ZF but was curious.

i triggered the sergeant bly event in ZF and pickpocketed all the mobs but then i failed and the mobs took me out of combat

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No you don't need to be sub to PP farm BRD arena at 60. Just makes it faster and easier if you have the stealth movement speed talent and to lower the cooldown on vanish.

You'll want to try to keep sprint available for the inevitable resist because vanish is unpredictable in classic and sprinting away first is safer. And make sure to stay away from dogs.

You'll still die every so often but it's a pretty effortless farm and you'll make 30-50g an hour depending on server economy (ignore anyone who claims they get 60-100g an hour doing this, they're full of shit or have the best AH in the world where superior and major healing potions sell for like 2g each)

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I've done tons of them as both combat carebear spec with no sub and pvp spec with sub. The only reason to PP BRD over gathering/grinding is if you're going to do coffer runs as well and kill a couple of the named. That is about the only way I could push it up to 50g / hour and I can get pretty close to that with less effort just grinding mindlessly so it's not super great overall.

Khane

If you have a few pieces of pre-raid BiS and 2 decent swords you can definitely get comparable money grinding things like Winterfall Furbolgs (They drop runecloth, firewater, and the E'ko that gives attack power). That is, if your server isn't overcamped. The nice thing about BRD PP farming is you won't have any competition so it's guaranteed money.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah im in combat and sometimes they resist when my vanish is down, dont think theres much room to sprint in ZF lol, just doing zf to get to 250 lp. thanks for the tips. grinding mindlessly just seems too boring.

i was gonna make a lock alt next maybe i should do a mage if they farm better.

Khane

Well, you sprint just far enough away from the mobs that saw you and then Vanish so they don't hit you with an auto-attack right after you Vanish and take you out of stealth again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
yeah im in combat and sometimes they resist when my vanish is down, dont think theres much room to sprint in ZF lol, just doing zf to get to 250 lp. thanks for the tips. grinding mindlessly just seems too boring.

i was gonna make a lock alt next maybe i should do a mage if they farm better.
Right now a warlock with mining can farm more g/hr than a mage if you have decent gear and put the effort in to learning how to solo DM:E. It is tricky though and not really a ton better than what mages can do. And in 4-6 months when ZG is out, mages will leap upwards with their ability to aoe farm crocs and some other trash for coins and bijous. If you’re thinking long term, I’d go mage over lock for a farming alt.

• 1Like

Khane

They needed to release the BGs, no reason to wait all the way to phase 3.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, thank god. Gear doesn't matter one bit in this game because it's absurdly easy to obtain so if someone wants to get rank 12-14 before BWL then let them.

I'm not even playing right now because it's impossible to level and I don't want to do ZF 130 times, I can't imagine anyone new to the game is sticking around either.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Well at least the dildo's over at Bliz HQ are smart enough to release BG's before P3. Couple of weeks and they are out so you guys can stop crying about PvP happening on PvP servers.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well at least the dildo's over at Bliz HQ are smart enough to release BG's before P3. Couple of weeks and they are out so you guys can stop crying about PvP happening on PvP servers.

1) I've probably pvp'd more than you

2) Servers being 4x the pop as they were in vanilla isn't just "PvP happening on PvP servers", it's 8-15 people camping every single flight path in every zone past level 40. Is that really PvP? Not counting the roaming deathballs.

It's fun to participate in for a few hours but not for 4 months.

• 1Solidarity

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
This is what happens when you let people vote in the poll who had no intention of actually being in the guild.

But I only log on for raids until BGs are out so this is nice.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I would say 95% of the time I turn on some dudes WoW stream it’s him shoveling Wendy’s into his face for 30 minutes while his character is afk in Org.
Or noodles while they say sorry I'm eating for 35 minutes then hold on brb and I turn off

The best one, altho low viewership is twitch.tv/shydagger

He's actually playing the whole time and interacts

Just lead his guild, the first he'd led, to an Ony kill he tanked.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I voted for PVE so I can cry if I want!

• 1Like

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
The top standing alliance on my server is a rogue that suicide kills AFK horde in Kargath all day long. Such great design. Putting the honor in honor kill right there.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Or noodles while they say sorry I'm eating for 35 minutes then hold on brb and I turn off

The best one, altho low viewership is twitch.tv/shydagger

He's actually playing the whole time and interacts

Just lead his guild, the first he'd led, to an Ony kill he tanked.
Wow it’s weird seeing him namedropped here, I’ve known him since we were both like 14 and playing EQ on Nameless.
The top standing alliance on my server is a rogue that suicide kills AFK horde in Kargath all day long. Such great design. Putting the honor in honor kill right there.
The combination of honor being split up amongst your group/raid and the extreme diminishing returns in place currently makes soloing as many different people as possible each day the most effective way to build honor by far. I was standing 19 on my server and only had 600 HKs, meanwhile dudes spent tons more time than me in the TM-SS zerg raids and had 4000+ kills but less honor.

• 1Like