World of Warcraft: Classic

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never report anybody in this game unless they annoy me (and broke tos obv), which very rarely happens but I just waited 20 mins for ony buff and then finally got it, hearthed to darkshire, and some guy was on the rooftop ganking low levels which is a bannable offense ( and he killed me after waiting for that fuckin buff)

got like 10 other people he killed to report him with me

enjoy your ban retard

How is this a bannable offense when this is exactly what happens every day nonstop in Gadgetzan?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
How is this a bannable offense when this is exactly what happens every day nonstop in Gadgetzan?

That isn't allowed either. It's against the TOS to PvP people in areas with guards in a way that prevents the guards from being able to access you. It was in vanilla as well. How often it is actually enforced is a whole other thing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Easily. Get in a gorshak brd group ASAP and ride that till you’re ready to go work on your attunement shit around 59.

It is honestly amazing this shit isn't either patched with a quickness or banned for exploiting. I mean it's just XP but there are so many borked things in Classic like this that should have never went live.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, and if you/enough people report them they will be warned and then punished if they continue. It's been bannable for a very long time.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
HoJ does not drop in Arena, it's only off Angerforge... the droprate is low.. took me roughly 30 kills to see it. Depending on which db you believe its somewhere between 3%-8% dr. I know at some point, not sure which phase, it will start dropping off Emp w/something like ~15% dr.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Faerlina died already. Watching Advertises' stream.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Horde raid camped at Thorium Point already murdering lowbies lol. Trying to escape.