World of Warcraft: Classic

xzi

Mouthbreather
probably averaged 8-10 hours a day for almost a full 4 weeks, I did what I needed to do irl and then I farmed and nothing else lmao

made over 4k gold during that time too, and donated a shit ton of ekos and firewater to my guild/friends so more realistically made like 5k gold

• 1WTF
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
probably averaged 8-10 hours a day for almost a full 4 weeks, I did what I needed to do irl and then I farmed and nothing else lmao

made over 4k gold during that time too, and donated a shit ton of ekos and firewater to my guild/friends so more realistically made like 5k gold

What the fuck? Do you work?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Yeah this one specifically is a bad example. Accuria is incredibly good for tanks because it's a slot where they don't lose a ton of stats to gain 2% hit. You know what sucks worse than not getting gear? Gear not mattering cause your tanks can't hold aggro.

#GiveTanksThreatGear2020
My guild expects everyone to use full consumables because the cool kids do it. That's fine and all except the tanks can't threat for shit, so the only thing that ends up happening is dps dead every fight to a random crit or windfury round. Good times.

• 1Solidarity

lost

<Bronze Donator>
did an onyxia pug lastnight, got top dps, used zero consumables and won my rogue hat. id say it was a success! i rolled on rattlegore for friends and it swapped to a west coast server (im est) which sucked so finding a est raiding guild that wants rogues has been lame

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It certainly is funny seeing the complaints from some of you retards.

Pick Horde where it is known tank threat is a huge impact on the entire raids dps, talk about how their tanks can’t keep threat then throw a shit fit over the idea that those same guilds want to put threat items on the tank to counter balance this problem. Sounds like the leaders are thinking more about the raid as a whole than your little faggot rouge who wants a band of accuria and thunderfury because you are nothing more than a selfish leech piece of shit.

Complain about loot systems yet sounds like none of you are raid leading or even officers in your guilds you are just people who show up and expect everything done for them.

Well guess what you selfish crybaby faggots you can solve these problems easy do the following

Roll Alliance
Be the tank
Raid lead shit yourself with your big brain loot systems

Let us know how far you get in this process.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Pick Horde where it is known tank threat is a huge impact on the entire raids dps, talk about how their tanks can’t keep threat then throw a shit fit over the idea that those same guilds want to put threat items on the tank to counter balance this problem. Sounds like the leaders are thinking more about the raid as a whole than your little faggot rouge who wants a band of accuria and thunderfury because you are nothing more than a selfish leech piece of shit.

Complain about loot systems yet sounds like none of you are raid leading or even officers in your guilds you are just people who show up and expect everything done for them.

Well guess what you selfish crybaby faggots you can solve these problems easy do the following

Roll Alliance
Be the tank

Found the baddie.

"I'm a tank. Give me all the loot. It's good for the raid! If you don't like it you're a selfish cunt!"

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Found the baddie.

"I'm a tank. Give me all the loot. It's good for the raid! If you don't like it your a selfish cunt!"

Here is a picture of Khane in action

3iwf4w.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 8 users

Khane

Seems you don't understand it has nothing to do with items and everything to do with them not being good players. The gear isn't going to change that. They don't know how to tank.

We almost full raid wipe every week on the elemental trash packs before Shazz because the tanks literally point the mobs at the raid and then we get chain stunned and everyone dies. But maybe you're right. Maybe a Band of Accuria will fix that.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Seems you don't understand it has nothing to do with items and everything to do with them not being good players. The gear isn't going to change that. They don't know how to tank.

We almost full raid wipe every week on the elemental trash packs before Shazz because the tanks literally point the mobs at the raid and then we get chain stunned and everyone dies. But maybe you're right. Maybe a Band of Accuria will fix that.

Feel free to go back the last few pages where all your bitching and moaning was about the gearing up of your tanks and agro. Not that they were window lickers. Then again when you are losing an argument because you are a complete fucking retard move the goalpost.

iu

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Feel free to go back the last few pages where all your bitching and moaning was about the gearing up of your tanks and agro. Not that they were window lickers. Then again when you are losing an argument because you are a complete fucking retard move the goalpost.

iu

That's loot council for you. I'm in a guild that uses it and surprise, surprise the worst players in the guild are the tanks

If the tank can't hold aggro in 1.12 even when being fed ALL the gear he fucking sucks. No tank needs a Band of Accuria to hold aggro in MC months after release.

Mmm hmmmm

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Sounds like the leaders are thinking more about the raid as a whole than your little faggot rouge who wants a band of accuria and thunderfury because you are nothing more than a selfish leech piece of shit.

The officer bemoaning the terrible cross of leadership they bare is no less cliche'. Everyone chooses their own level of involvement, Atlas.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm all for any tanks that don't want to keep pretending it's 2005 and that mitigation tanking is still good for holding raid threat taking BiS DPS loot for better TPS instead of unnamed DPS getting it and doing the same DPS as a competent player could get with "of the" green gear.

When you're dropping the gold on carebear respecs and consumables and can't go ham in raids it feels bad, but least I'm not a fury war DPS who can only threat drop when their HP gets to zero.

Also still dibbing on TF for my faggot rogue so I can sit in Org showing off to internet strangers.

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

Roll Alliance
Be the tank

• 1Worf