World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If only these guys could afford a test server or something.

Get a load of MrMoneybags over here “afford a test server”

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
i got tired of not being able to find tanks and didn't want to play a war again, so rolled a bear tank. It's pretty fun, actually, never played a druid. Can't wait to get carried through raids because I'm a subpar spec. For great victory.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So with all this AV honor zerging, can one get R14 by just grinding AVs out? or is it just gonna be a few people that are x amount higher than the rest of the population

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So with all this AV honor zerging, can one get R14 by just grinding AVs out? or is it just gonna be a few people that are x amount higher than the rest of the population

Yes, AV honor is so stupid dumb fast that the people who can spend the most hours per week will be R14. Four AV at 2000 honor each, per hour, 12 hours a day = 650k honor a week.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
It’s all relative to the rest of the faction on your server, the actual honor numbers don’t mean anything. You need to be in the top 0.3% of your server to be in the highest rating bracket for the week. The only way to progress from R13 to R14 is to be in that bracket for ~3 consecutive weeks. It’s impossible for anyone to reach R13 for another 5 weeks though so it’s not like you need to be in the top bracket right this instant, doing so will just get you through the current ranks a few weeks sooner.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
eh I joined a top guild and it was fun for like 2 weeks until I realized nothing in classic will ever be challenging whatsoever. Speedruns are fine but I'm just not that interested if I'm honest.

more important to just play with bros

Not saying any specific forum guild just meant in general. Sounds like an FoH forum guild is finally good in WoW classic, that’s a n ice change from all the other ones that had 0 organization and structure.

• 1Solidarity

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
That isn't how it works. Its relative honor to your peers on the server, not absolute number.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah thanks i thought so. so save up your marks zerg av for weeks then push a bunch of marks for extra honor before reset

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Marks are unique (20) as far as I can tell, so you can only save 20 of each
If you have 20 and finish a game, the mark(s) you were supposed to get are mailed to you instead. The old strat used to be to fill your mailbox with AV marks since AV only ran during AV weekends on many servers, and then as you do AB and WSG you turn in 3x3 marks since it’s more honor than doing each turn in by itself. Blizzard nixed this in late Vanilla by giving the mailed tokens a 24 hour duration instead of 30 days. However right now in Classic, tokens in the mail do have the full 30 day timer. It’s been reported and might get changed though.

Saving tokens when there’s no AB is largely pointless anyways unless you just want to turn in dozens late on Monday and fuck with people’s predicted bracket placements.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I am all for everyone playing and enjoying in their own way and I understand this was expected. But I wish there was any pvp in AV. Instead I think i'll just start fucking around in the mines during matches since horde have tried to lose all 25~ matches that i have joined.