World of Warcraft: Classic

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Random, low percentage drop from dungeon bosses. Possibly from anything in the game too but I've heard conflicting info.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I still don't quite understand why there are so many rang rangs on U.S. servers. They are endless like roaches.

I said the rangs were going to be ten deep on classic and was laughed at. 1 billion greasy rangs gotta work somewhere, I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Did 51 - 52 and up to Reverered with only a single person getting mouthy about my level and/or shitter mount and that was mostly because I snowballed him off a tower. The community has vastly exceeded my expectations.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My wife doesn't know about autorun yet and she's level 30. How despicable am I so far not to tell her?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did 51 - 52 and up to Reverered with only a single person getting mouthy about my level and/or shitter mount and that was mostly because I snowballed him off a tower. The community has vastly exceeded my expectations.

I’m surprised people even noticed your level.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if they touch AV, I bet it's a straight nerf to honor gained because actually fixing the instance isn't worth the effort

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
So with paid transfers in now, we could use a couple fury warriors and a few healers (preferrably resto shm) if anyone's looking or a home (obviously open to other classes as well if you're an old pal). Have some old timey EQ FoH in guild, some friends and some WoW pickups. We aren't going super hard at anything, but doing Sunday MC clears at 5pst and typically like a 6pst Onyxia through the week for now if anyone's interested let me know.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So with paid transfers in now, we could use a couple fury warriors and a few healers (preferrably resto shm) if anyone's looking or a home (obviously open to other classes as well if you're an old pal). Have some old timey EQ FoH in guild, some friends and some WoW pickups. We aren't going super hard at anything, but doing Sunday MC clears at 5pst and typically like a 6pst Onyxia through the week for now if anyone's interested let me know.

I highly doubt they're going to allow xfers to overpopped servers tbh

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They certainly didn’t waste much time trying to buttfuck folks with those micro transactions, it probably won’t be long before faction changes, race change, name changes, and purchasable pet, mounts, and outfits are in classic too.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would have been nice had they implemented the original version of AV for a couple weeks. The summoned raid npc's, Korrak, rich thorium veins, calvary... totally unbalanced but way more fun & potentially profitable.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm regretting not doing any AVs until the weekend. It feels like all the fast wins and loses have come to a close as people finished out their rep grind. Every game from late Sunday evening and now this afternoon has been really bad with no rep from Galv and a loss that takes more time than it should.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ya I feel you Arbitrary Arbitrary , luckily I’m 19k into revered so only need 4 wins to hit max exalted, it’s been about 10 hours to go from 14k to 19k though. I was there for rushes and then took a break from AV like an idiot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user