World of Warcraft: Classic

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Except it's untrue and doesn't work like that in practice and you just need a single 20min+ game to see it. The 20 min+ games all hit 0 honor because its the same 30 people you kill for pitiful honor that's split with 20-30 other faction members. Occasionally, I'll run into a 1on1 or a small skirmish in the field of strife as I run back from SH that's good honor as it's a fresh kill.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Except it's untrue and doesn't work like that in practice and you just need a single 20min+ game to see it. The 20 min+ games all hit 0 honor because its the same 30 people you kill for pitiful honor that's split with 20-30 other faction members. Occasionally, I'll run into a 1on1 or a small skirmish in the field of strife as I run back from SH that's good honor as it's a fresh kill.
I averaged around 2000 honor from kills per AV over the last week. Against a very fast alliance premade it was lower and in some games it was quite a bit higher. If you hit 0 honor for somebody, that means you already got 500+ from them for a few solo kills or 100-200 from group kills. It adds up fast and that's all honor that AFKers and fishers don't get, which was what I said in the first place.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
on rattlegore the horde have like 12 min av queues so they go to kargath and gank alliance until it pops, thats world pvp.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What's the world PvP like on the PvP servers now?
Its quiet. There's still world PvP. Primarily 60s preying upon people but its not the constant slaughter fest it was. Its pretty reasonable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Classic drama is best drama. Essentially an alliance guild swindled their horde nemesis into funding their legendary rather than having to farm gold.

Video about it.

• 5Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
So they have no evidence of the gold actually going into their pockets?
They have two screenshots of the Horde guild leader buying out cheap stuff from the neutral AH for >1000g, but they could be photoshopped or whatever.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Not quite the multi year setup sleeper agent espionage levels of eve drama, why did they even bring up eve in their post.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
within WoW's ruleset these are the most EVE-like things we'll get. Classic isn't going to have billion gold scams at this level.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone using SilverDragon to track Azuregos and Kazzak ? If so how does it work. Are there any addons that can alert me to spawns?

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Yeah most high end servers have people scouting it in shifts 24/7 with a person sitting there. These things die within minutes of spawning.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
horde_crushes_premade_AV.jpg

nisser

Trakanon Raider
Care to explain what's going on in the series of photos? You won a battleground?
Someone give him a cookie.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 1 users

nisser

Trakanon Raider
"High ranking" lol.
They're all from different servers, so this is the discord premade which is nothing more than 20-25 randoms that join with a reasonable group composition. There's no skill required/involved to be part of it.
I can sometime go through 3-4 full games before one of the dozen mages offers water/food after constant begging.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
"High ranking" lol.
They're all from different servers, so this is the discord premade which is nothing more than 20-25 randoms that join with a reasonable group composition. There's no skill required/involved to be part of it.
I can sometime go through 3-4 full games before one of the dozen mages offers water/food after constant begging.

Ahh so you're a salty alliance. Got it.

Don't worry, we'll continue to turtle until you AFK out until your Alliance advantage is nerfed by Blizzard.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a match yesterday where the entire alliance group turned around while still trying to kill Galv to try and wipe us at Vann. Didn’t work.