World of Warcraft: Classic

nisser

Trakanon Raider
The joke's on you all. 3k players x $25 a pop is 75k of easy dollars. There's no reason to do shit if people are willing to cough up the money.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The joke's on you all. 3k players x $25 a pop is 75k of easy dollars. There's no reason to do shit if people are willing to cough up the money.

How do you microtransaction without microtransactions?

You intentionally fuck shit up and allow players to pay their way out.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You classic players not in the forum guild are faggots.
Have you guys done a purge at all? My account is still active and I do still want to hit 60 and do more shit with you guys. Maybe one day... Up to level 57 but haven't been on in a while.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
If you don’t have time to hit 60 you don’t have time to do the onyxia chain, or gear up or afford to farm to buy raid consumables lol. Black lotus doubled in value since bwl was announced. Fucking flasks are like 150g

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Spending time the last couple of months farming so you can blow consumables on content you cleared in rags and haven't wiped to in forever to get ready to farm larger amounts of more varied consumables for content that is a day one night one clear encapsulates the experience well.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Do we have any confirmation or idea on the WSG exalted rewards timetable? Bracer is p3? Legs are?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have you guys done a purge at all? My account is still active and I do still want to hit 60 and do more shit with you guys. Maybe one day... Up to level 57 but haven't been on in a while.
Booze is the most kickhappy guy I've ever seen. Purge every weekend.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
imagine different people having difrent schedules and raid time avaiabilty

If you can't make either 6pm to 9pm on Weekdays OR 4pm on Saturdays, then you're too busy to be playing WoW anyway. Most of the people here who aren't in the guild just wanted to play Alliance, or are special snowflakes, it's not that they had a problem with raid times.

Last time I checked people were still in the guild who hadn't logged on for 2 months so you're probably fine. We do alt MC raids on Saturday and clear up to Rag (hopefully we'll get him this week) which have no requirements on gear or consumables, and we'd even take a level 57, so you should pop on if you're interested on Saturday.

Crone

If you can't make either 6pm to 9pm on Weekdays OR 4pm on Saturdays, then you're too busy to be playing WoW anyway. Most of the people here who aren't in the guild just wanted to play Alliance, or are special snowflakes, it's not that they had a problem with raid times.

Last time I checked people were still in the guild who hadn't logged on for 2 months so you're probably fine. We do alt MC raids on Saturday and clear up to Rag (hopefully we'll get him this week) which have no requirements on gear or consumables, and we'd even take a level 57, so you should pop on if you're interested on Saturday.
The Alt Saturday runs is a goal of mine. It was a while ago now, but I saw that you were having a hard time recruiting for them, but figured my low level wasn't going to help you guys. 4pm server (PST) I assume, is very doable. Thanks for the update!

Crone

Watching a BRD guide video, and it was from Kronos, but I saw this dudes map. Private server thing I assume? Screen shotted the video...

6623c5262028c9cc903d495942f7b2d9.png

Crone

Had a nostalgia fueled, under-leveled full BRD run happen today, and it was a smashing good time! 60 Rogue, and 57 Warrior carried it while me as a 57 Mage, and another Warrior and Priest were at 52, but we full cleared it, including Emp. Was a damn good time.

I got attuned to MC, and finished the pre-reqs for the Gorshak cheese, so should be 60 in no time now!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user