Mouthbreather
at least alliance know that they are cucks, horde willingly became cucks

I'M ANTI ELF, KICK EM OUT AND BUILD A WALL AROUND THEM

and I want to cum to draenei tails again

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
xzi xzi only says that because in TBC there are space goats and he has had a major hoof fetish since Kate's Hayground

G1k1Vfig.jpg
Man that'd be a weird ass footjob.

• 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well figured out what was causing the lag/stuttering/audio crackle

microsoft DVR being randomly on and discord overlay
Turned those of and it works great again.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ony Attunement done! Moving on up boys!!

This past couple weeks where I have really tried to focus my mage, and progress him has been a lot of fun, and wish I had done in it 3 months ago instead of burning out from Alts. Hindsight and all that I guess.

• 2Like
  • 1Ding!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Quick, someone go try it out!!

• 1Worf

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't doubt it. I sometimes get inane amounts of grubs spawning on that quest.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

I'd try it but then Noodle would act like it makes me a bad person for min/maxing on a forum known for min/maxing.

Also, I don't have an active account and Blizzard sucks.

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'd try it but then Noodle would act like it makes me a bad person for min/maxing on a forum known for min/maxing.

do it and then yell NO CHANGES for the meme when you get banned

Crone

Noodle makes everyone feel bad, regardless. We know this about Eeyore.

Profile_-_Eeyore.png

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

this works, I just dont understand how the low lvl gets the tag on everything without dying. has to be a little bit more to it. you cant just kill shit with a high lvl in group outside of an instance

Crone

Maybe depends on class? One tick of a blizzard from max range hits everything. Then the high level just kills it before ever reaching the lowbie.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Classic has fucked up exp sharing calcs. If a low level tags mobs and then a 60 AOEs them all down, the low level only gets a tiny percentage of the exp.... UNLESS the mobs are level 48+, in which case the lowbie gets FULL exp. It’s stupid and not at all how it worked in vanilla or at any other point afaik. But that means this method is the fastest exp in the game until like level 45, and then getting out-of-group boosted by a mage or two in BRD surpasses it. You have the 60 generate aggro without doing damage, then have the lowbie use EZ Throw Dynamite or their own rank 1 aoe spell to tag, then blow them up with the 60.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wait why am I getting called out here, I didn't say shit

cause you abandoned the guild that was made up of 70% server recruits after 90% of the forum members after 1 patch quit but for some reason still blame you even though they didn't come to a raid in over a year and 2 tiers

• 1Dislike