World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Got my shaman to 21. Looks like in gonna stick with it so ill be looking for an invite for Chanur soon.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man the pre-bis loot is flowing so sweet! Amazing what happens when you actually put the time in.

Thank you to all the people that have made it a easier time via fun chat on Discord and running the dungeons!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
If you roll where forum members are we aren’t going to charge you for dungeon runs. We’ll charge the scrubs tagging along

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
unknown.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Holy fuck that first 10 levels as a hunter sucked balls.

Yeah prior to getting a pet it really is shit. Classic in general has a few things that are pretty shit for Hunters. The Vbar thing is one of the worst changes they made in classic that really feels bad.

Still once you get past the basic pet part it's easy mode leveling.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck that first 10 levels as a hunter sucked balls.

Picture that for 60 levels and that was my pally leveling experience. Shammy seems a ton better so far, but when I get into the mid 30s I can really start comparing them. It's all pretty fast until 30.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
man ive leveled quite a few level 14 hunters.. it does suck until 10 but atleast theyre half dead before they can hit you

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Paladin was slow but I liked their big toolbox combined with the small AE package. There was lots of incentive to throw caution to the wind and blow some cooldowns while out questing.

• 1Like