World of Warcraft: Classic

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah it sucks but i got my first two 60s exalted av in one week now youre telling me i gotta wait 2 hours for one game. poppycock! ill settle for a staff of the shadowflame for my mage instead of av rep

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah it sucks but i got my first two 60s exalted av in one week now youre telling me i gotta wait 2 hours for one game. poppycock! ill settle for a staff of the shadowflame for my mage instead of av rep
yeah it's got me severe wife agro. You can't go away to long or you get booted back to screen. (lol unless you got a legal trick I can use)

I am just going to work on my rogue PvE gear and try and raid with the boys now while getting AV in less.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah it's got me severe wife agro. You can't go away to long or you get booted back to screen. (lol unless you got a legal trick I can use)

I am just going to work on my rogue PvE gear and try and raid with the boys now while getting AV in less.
Pretty sure we all figured out how long you have before it logs you out, back when everyone was trying to game the queues. What is it? Like 30 minutes in game, 20 minutes at the character select screen?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm on a low pop RP-PVE (yeah...) server and it's a surprisingly stable community. Horde is outnumbered 4 to 1 though, so the only thing we don't get are world dragon kills. Though this week we ran a successful batphone pug raid as and got Horde first Azuregos.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
world dragon kills suck, most of the time they spawn when im sleeping or at work. cant wait to see how the new ones do for us on rattlegore

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My face after my 19 month year old son decided to spam buttons on my keyboard when the AV queue popped.

1584977298375.png

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i keep hearing horde win most of the ab but i pug it up and we always get some offspec healer (spriest, boomkin, feral, ele, enh) and alliance have a shit ton of warriors and paladins, plus the stables roof cuck.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i keep hearing horde win most of the ab but i pug it up and we always get some offspec healer (spriest, boomkin, feral, ele, enh) and alliance have a shit ton of warriors and paladins, plus the stables roof cuck.

Yeah, I have yet to win an AB.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I went 3-104 by the time I hit exalted on my alliance mage over the last month. It's pure aids even more than the horde wait time.
Thats not as bad as playing late night.

During my time zone its a 4hour queue every night, followed by a 30min win. 4.5 hours.

Alliance can instaqueue and lose 9 games for every one game i get to play and win.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Thats not as bad as playing late night.

During my time zone its a 4hour queue every night, followed by a 30min win. 4.5 hours.

Alliance can instaqueue and lose 9 games for every one game i get to play and win.

I would rather que and wpvp or dungeon run and win 99% of the games. I hit r11 on my horde char so I know all about the long ques though they were only in the 1-2.5 hour range when I was ranking.

It's just insanely not fun on alliance since it's basically - Run from gate. Get curb stomped on the way to IBGY/SF since 20 people are afk or on a 60%. Lose/Turtle SHGY. Turtle SPGY. 30-45 minutes later you get your one token and fairly shit albeit mindless honor. It definitely takes 3-4 games on my alliance char to equate to the honor horde are usually earning in one. I have 2-3 more weeks until r8 on my alliance char and then I'm never stepping foot in there again for the life of classic especially with ZG coming out and making it easy to gear alts.

• 1Truth!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ive heard for rep its more about doing the quest turn ins like the flesh and blood when these games are longer than they were the first month.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I would rather que and wpvp or dungeon run and win 99% of the games. I hit r11 on my horde char so I know all about the long ques though they were only in the 1-2.5 hour range when I was ranking.

It's just insanely not fun on alliance since it's basically - Run from gate. Get curb stomped on the way to IBGY/SF since 20 people are afk or on a 60%. Lose/Turtle SHGY. Turtle SPGY. 30-45 minutes later you get your one token and fairly shit albeit mindless honor. It definitely takes 3-4 games on my alliance char to equate to the honor horde are usually earning in one. I have 2-3 more weeks until r8 on my alliance char and then I'm never stepping foot in there again for the life of classic especially with ZG coming out and making it easy to gear alts.
yeah that's great if you have 5 hours a night to queue and hope to get into a single AV. If you cant block out a 5 hour chunk of time to play then you are running and winning 0 AVs.
Also at 3-4 losses to equal a single win you are earning twice the honor I am by losing than I am winning.

PS this is me right now
Untitled.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
BigRegime with the BigGuild

Doing DM

View attachment 256336

phat lewtz

About the chat in the pic:

The king area has ghosts all around the final platform. They aggro you and put you in combat if you're too close. Its always a good idea to get setup and ready at that last pack of dogs before him.

• 1Like