World of Warcraft: Classic

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck that first 10 levels as a hunter sucked balls.
FB_IMG_1583797883000.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All the grind guides always tell you to always be killing, right? A testmanent to the ease that is the Hunter class, they are the only ones that killing while running between quest points wasn't tedious AF.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Was to prevent MC'ing people who land at flight path, waiting for debuff, then killing I imagine.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This whole corona thing would be a great moment to launch ZG with original world spreading Corrupted Blood.

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only time I enjoyed AB was jumping on the night elf/mind control people off the cliff. Otherwise that's the one I hated most

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah ours is 19 min now, gives me something to do between the 1hr 30 min av queue, HA

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I loved arathi basin. Has always been my favorite battle ground. I also play domination in Call of Duty, so I guess that type of game play just appeals to me.

I played Mage in classic. AB seemed perfect for mage. I always went Mill. Cap that first, then slow fall down to blacksmith and fight over that. Then could slow fall down to mine and fight there too. It was pretty sweet. Also helps that polymorph lasted long enough back then that you could cc someone, kill their buddy, then come back and kill the cc person. I had the double trinkets before the nerf and did some really wild shit in AB.

There was a gnome warrior on our server with hand of ragnaros and a pocket priest, that dude always fucked me up in there.

• 1Like

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I lost interest in playing alliance with my original group months back and been farming gold with my hunter doing solo jump runs, but that got boring after a while.

I wish I could just faction/server transfer it over, but I rolled a warlock on Whitemane finally, who do I talk to for a guild invite?

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I lost interest in playing alliance with my original group months back and been farming gold with my hunter doing solo jump runs, but that got boring after a while.

I wish I could just faction/server transfer it over, but I rolled a warlock on Whitemane finally, who do I talk to for a guild invite?
I added you to friend list

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown

Hit me up anytime or sound off in the fires of heaven discord and ill log on and get you in. Nice to have you.

• 1Like