World of Warcraft: Classic

Fadaar

That guy
Depends how long they take between patches. All raid content will be cleared the week it opens easily except for MAYBE Sunwell but that depends if we get the true original Sunwell patch or the later patches with boss nerfs. If it's the latter then cleared in a day.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Depends how long they take between patches. All raid content will be cleared the week it opens easily except for MAYBE Sunwell but that depends if we get the true original Sunwell patch or the later patches with boss nerfs. If it's the latter then cleared in a day.

Ahh yes, just like Blizzard gave us progressive Vanilla patches and didn't just keep everything at 1.12 - lulz

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have no interest in TBC whatsoever, especially on Whitemane. A PVP server in BC would be total AIDS. If anything, I'd rather start over raiding Classic with people here as PVE-Alliance just to give it a shot for once.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ah ok. I'm actually on Horde Pagle. Have an alt druid on Alliance side since my wife has a 60 l
Horde lock and a 60 Alliance rogue.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think there is a lot of people that would want to keep their servers vanilla. Look at how long those emu's have been around.

I would be all for TBC though. I thought that was WoW at its best minus the flying. I would either want seperate servers or our characters copied to the TBC server.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm 100% for TBC, but not starting from scratch at level 1. I don't have the time or energy for a reset of that magnitude. I'd vote either keeping current characters/servers that roll into TBC naturally, or starting at 58 and going into TBC.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I’d prefer to keep my character after investing so much time... but I know not everyone feels that way. I’d honestly be 50/50 playing if it was a full reset.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wonder if they could re-release Classic, but do it with Draenei and Blood Elves, so both sides have shaman and paladins. It would also add new leveling zones as well.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Either way they do it, they will need to reintroduce layering or break some servers up. Outlands with even 5k players is a total shitshow for both the leveling rush and for farming at 70.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
They should keep a couple of pure Classic servers and allow you to keep a copy there, then the main servers should just chug along into the new Xpac, and yeah they should probably layer it or put a cap on servers and stop fucking up the balance with allowing transfers into full ones.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Without some kind of faction balance controls I don't even see the point of doing more Classic server stuff. Classic was a good idea but completely ruined by not having faction-based queues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Just become seasonal like the current game. New classic servers every 16 months. It'll be like private servers dying constantly all over again so you know those spergs won't quit playing.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Without some kind of faction balance controls I don't even see the point of doing more Classic server stuff. Classic was a good idea but completely ruined by not having faction-based queues.

Make Alliance not a bunch of sniveling dicksuckers and the faction balance would be better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user