World of Warcraft: Classic

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

Yes, I basically have infinite play/wait time as I work from home.

ive heard for rep its more about doing the quest turn ins like the flesh and blood when these games are longer than they were the first month.

Turn ins are great for both AV and maxing city reps. Wing commanders never make it back for alliance though so it's armor scraps, crystals for druids which is why it took so damn long.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some Alliance scum were ganking guildies and friends in STV. The call went out and we made a trip to Strangethorn which led to a *sidetrip* into Duskwood. S Sargas led the incursion into the unholy lands.

1585279175137.png

They must pay for their sins.

1585279307289.png

1585279640511.png

1585279727053.png

My only regret was having to bail for my 3 hour long AV Q.

1585279766522.png

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was a shame the STV madness was an exaggeration by the lowbies, but it was still fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was a shame the STV madness was an exaggeration by the lowbies, but it was still fun.

I kinda saw it as Germany’s excuse to invade Poland. Sure there was a rogue killing down there so.... invade Duskwood!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it ended up being one guy multiboxing who would log on his rogue to kill lowbies... at least we killed his priest and little mage a bunch of times, not sure if we ever got the rogue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Apparently there is a survey that went out to some accounts to gauge the interest in TBC according to MMO-Champ (grain of salt). Did anyone here get this survey? It would be interesting to know that TBC is their next step which is what many of us expect but since Blizzard is radio silent these days with the community it's hard to tell what the fuck they are thinking most of the time.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's hard to imagine that wouldn't be in the works. It's low effort for max profits. Revitalizing their old content is going to excite way more people than their current team trying to create new content.

It's like asking someone if they'd rather jump in the DeLorean with Marty to go watch the Miracle on Ice or head to a Senate hearing to watch Alex Rodriguez lie about using steroids.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Apparently there is a survey that went out to some accounts to gauge the interest in TBC according to MMO-Champ (grain of salt). Did anyone here get this survey? It would be interesting to know that TBC is their next step which is what many of us expect but since Blizzard is radio silent these days with the community it's hard to tell what the fuck they are thinking most of the time.

I got a survey about a week ago, but I didn't complete it. The first set of questions was exactly like the other one I got which I did complete. I was like I'm not wasting my time on this shit because nothing is going to change.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'd like my 60s to go into TBC, otherwise yeah id start over. give me some fucking arena !

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got the survey. It made me promise not to forward it or stream myself taking the survey.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
boys, I was just lukewarm, just a tiiiiiiiiiny bit of chub for classic servers but TBC servers holy fuck I'm full mast. I'd either be belf paladin (puke) or draenei shaman depending where I play

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
TBC is a given but I'm interested to see if they eventually green light it on some/all existing classic servers or just do all new servers. I guess I'd prefer to be dropped in at level one with everyone starting over?

xzi

Mouthbreather
There's so much they could do honestly. I like the idea of starting at level 58 on a brand new server personally, but I really don't care what happens.

xzi

Mouthbreather
So far these are the options

• Continue playing my current Classic character on my existing server as it progresses to the Burning Crusade expansion, with the option to transfer to a Classic server that will never progress past level 60.
  • Start a brand new character from level 58 on a new Burning Crusade server.
  • Start a brand new character from Level 1 on a new Burning Crusade server.
  • Continue playing my current Classic character on my existing server that will never progress past level 60, with the option to transfer to a Burning Crusade server.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TBC is a given but I'm interested to see if they eventually green light it on some/all existing classic servers or just do all new servers. I guess I'd prefer to be dropped in at level one with everyone starting over?
Yeah f that I hope I can continue on main.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So far these are the options

• Continue playing my current Classic character on my existing server as it progresses to the Burning Crusade expansion, with the option to transfer to a Classic server that will never progress past level 60.
  • Start a brand new character from level 58 on a new Burning Crusade server.
  • Start a brand new character from Level 1 on a new Burning Crusade server.
  • Continue playing my current Classic character on my existing server that will never progress past level 60, with the option to transfer to a Burning Crusade server.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Continuing on your main would be worthless. After farming Naxx for a year TBC would be a pushover. They need to start it over and let an economy grow itself. Let guilds choose the route they are going to gear. It might take 6 months before all content is clear. I’m getting hard just thinking about it.

• 2Like