World of Warcraft: Classic

Pops

Sure would be great if I could fucking get on to play. Wait time went from 5 minutes back to an hour, this after 2+ hours in queue already because people are not logging out. Fuck this shit, not logging on tonight.
Why after all these years, hasn't the AFK BS been addressed?

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who will start on a dead server though? Or transfer to a potentially dead server? Only way a new server works is if there's forced migration and they keep a strict eye on population balance. I would think forced migration would have people throwing a shitfit.
Yeah, my dead server is getting busy with all the transfers. I liked it when it was dead and you could farm stuff easily. New servers attract new people.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so dragons are respawning eveyr 5 minutes.. lol. we have two lethons up at the moment, and one lethon spawned after a diff dragon died in that spot

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like each location just spawned dragons a second time, that's it. We got a Ysondre kill but once every portal had spawned 2 dragons, no more showed up on our server.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
we got 3 lethons, man he is a bitch when u got multiple raids sitting around giving shades

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
CTS!
WoWScrnShot_041620_234128.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Sure would be great if I could fucking get on to play. Wait time went from 5 minutes back to an hour, this after 2+ hours in queue already because people are not logging out. Fuck this shit, not logging on tonight.

It is amazing they don't have anyone to fix a game that came out 15 years ago.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So they could have literally fixed this shit by simply pressing a button for over a month and now they finally do so. I am happy they fixed the problem but holy shit did they sit on their hands as long as possible.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
they could have literally fixed this shit by simply pressing a button
Yeah, but at the same time the playerbase was rabid with "#nochanges", so I can't blame them. They tried to do what they thought the players who are going to play classic long term wanted, and were not just nostalgia tourists. Turns out there are a lot more former than the latter.

Could you imagine the tears of all those autists when they would start to fix stuff, like pathing issues in dungeons and increase the black lotus spawn points? For a really good LOL they should randomize black lotus spawn points each week.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, but at the same time the playerbase was rabid with "#nochanges", so I can't blame them.

I can blame them. Listening to the loudest autists on the forums over a fix to servers they aren't on, a game mode they aren't playing or that think needing third party software to remote log in/stay logged is perfectly fine is tarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user