World of Warcraft: Classic

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Good for fucking him. If he or anyone else at Blizzard reads this forum: Grats on unfucking yourselves and doing what should've done a month ago by adding layering. Now refund our money for April. Then Venmo me $50 for doing your fucking jobs for you. Again.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
dude all four world dragons just spawned at the same time, i thought they were random separately from each other

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He is playing retail and occasionally pops onto classic some spergs in WoW said.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
They added layering, but failed to refund us for the month of April. That's half of my demands or even less if you count the Venmo demand.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
After doubling in the second half of 2019, World of Warcraft's active player community increase further in Q1. I wonder what could have caused such a huge spike you worthless pieces of shit. Thank god you made massive fucking earnings but still have the shittiest fucking servers one could imagine. Only $197 million this quarter in profit god forbid you faggots do your jobs.

earningsSlide03.jpg

earningsSlide02.jpg

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
After doubling in the second half of 2019, World of Warcraft's active player community increase further in Q1. I wonder what could have caused such a huge spike you worthless pieces of shit. Thank god you made massive fucking earnings but still have the shittiest fucking servers one could imagine. Only $197 million this quarter in profit god forbid you faggots do your jobs.

earningsSlide03.jpg

earningsSlide02.jpg

Operating margin significantly higher due to strong revenue growth? LOL

More like you didn't have to invest in WoW Classic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Operating margin significantly higher due to strong revenue growth? LOL

More like you didn't have to invest in WoW Classic.

Exactly, shit they could have given every player on the fucked up 6 hour queue realms a free month and it wouldn't even have been a drop in the bucket for them. They minimal amount they could have done for the good will of their playerbase.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
But they can't give you a free month because you're paying for a World of Warcraft subscription and BFA was playable the entire time! They don't know why you're giving them your precious dollerydos, only that you are, and thank you for that!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

earningsSlide03.jpg

earningsSlide02.jpg

I was reading this and chuckling to myself that this was the company that killed Everquest. Then I remembered the reason why they did is because SoE was actually WORSE.

Why the fuck are companies completely incapable of managing free money machines?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user